MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

if anything ive used this as a huge guideline for licensed releases... i made sure to post the shipdate for the TMBG record about a month after i expexted to receive them, and only after i was assured the records were physically being pressed... at which point i was ok doing a pre-order and we beat the posted date by like 3 weeks.

I noticed you were making sure to post lots of updates for the kickstarter records as well. We appreciate it.

Paypal will take no action against MTS is it isn't within the 45 Day window. If you honestly feel this is a fraud then you need to go to ic3.gov and report them.

Since it is getting buried, this is important info. Fill out an ic3 report if you care to get a refund or at least see MTS cease using the internet to take orders.

i emailed Universal about what was going on with this back in February. someone there responded back, basically saying they are not happy with how MTS is handling this and would investigate further, possibly taking some course of action depending on what they found out. that was the last i heard from them, even after trying to follow up on the matter.

Travis might be the best bet to get some solid answers out of Universal about MTS and TOYPAJ since he has a working relationship with them. but Travis would be taking a decent sized risk doing so as it would be unprofessional.

Can you post the email you used to get in touch with them. How about we all flood the fuck out of Universal with emails about this situation. I mean, don't flame universal, just send them well written letters about your disappointment with RJ and the release of this record.

i emailed their licensing request contact found through the FAQ on their site: [email protected]

and i got a response from two different people, the first guy forwared it along to someone else, (second email below) who was more helpful:

[email protected]

[email protected]

i did what you suggested above, a nicely written email explaining the situation in great detail, everything that happened up through the middle of February. but left out all the hate and flaming on RJ/MTS. i also mentioned MTS' track record of delays with all their licensed releases.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
Universal is aware of this. They heard about it a while back and I talked to them about it after that. I filled them in on what was going on.

Also just talked to someone who works very closely with the band and let him know all about this nonsense.

Thank you Travis!

Paypal will take no action against MTS is it isn't within the 45 Day window. If you honestly feel this is a fraud then you need to go to ic3.gov and report them.

Since it is getting buried, this is important info. Fill out an ic3 report if you care to get a refund or at least see MTS cease using the internet to take orders.

they already stopped using the internet to take orders 'cause of the 50% off coupon

Getting back ON TOPIC: Who would win in a fight? Scalabrine or Bonner?

+1 to this new guy, who apparently tokimedo will NOT get along with.

Also, inb4: burntoutat22 = yocaseycasey?

I'm with you dude! There comes a point in time, when after nearly a year of waiting, that you just have to lighten up and laugh a little. This thread has changed for the better.

PS:

[image]