MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I am in the infancy of beginning a campaign to demand a cameo by Zombie Shaq on The Walking Dead. I think the convergence of the greatest Pop-Culture icon of my generation with this incredibly popular and creative show just begs to happen. I'll be soliciting renditions of Shaq as a zombie to post once the page is launched. I have a friend who is a graphic artist taking his time with the initial rendering.

I think this needs to happen.

I also think a screen print of the Shaq rainbow image would be amazing.

First post... anyway, just wanna let you all know that I too rang paypal and got the usual call centre deal.

I explained the situation. They gave me the 45 day turn around thing. Then the woman said if he has taken off with the money then it's a matter for the police. I then told them how I was a long standing paypal customer and wasn't there anything they could do? She said no. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she put me on hold for a while. She then came back on the phone and said she couldn't get a supervisor but agreed to refund me the entire amount due to my long standing history with paypal. Basically what she probably did was tell her supervisor, they would have looked at my acct together and just said "give it to him" without needing to speak to them. That's the usual deal with call centres as they have what is called a First Call Resolution and escalating a call to a supervisor is not encouraged. Either way, I thank Paypal for their help in this matter and I hope MTS never do business with anyone ever again in anything ever.

The result?

Me - 1, Mightier Than Sword - 2,947

After working in a call centre myself, I can honestly tell you to not lose your cool with them. It usually does nothing as they are just the person on the end of the phone.

Unless the person who answers say "hi, this is RJ-Chowder-Whateverthefuckhisnameis" then by all means go to town on the guy!

Good advice.

Quick question Shop Radio Cast posted on twitter that Enema... & Dude Ranch on coke bottle have started shipping. Has anyone who ordered either of these actually received a shipping confirmation?

I did order it and have not received one...just curious. With all the TYPAJ and The Ataris both getting canceled from their webstore and all this continued drama around MTS I'd like to hear someone got a shipping confirmation for one of these haha.

Just got off the phone with PayPal. I had been putting this off for a while (I can find few things more nauseating than being transferred around a call center), but things went well.

The first person is the gatekeeper. They will do little for you, except read off the '45-day policy script'. Just say supervisor. Call transferred. A couple minutes later, on the phone with the supervisor. Had not yet received a complaint about MTS, but very cool about the issue nonetheless. Very understanding, and right off the bat offered me a half refund. A little more explanation of how I'm a longtime and very active PayPal user, he agrees to refunding $100 of my $145 without hesitation. Case closed, I'm (somewhat) happy, the whole process took less than 15 minutes.

All you need to remember:

1) Ask for a supervisor right away. Don't waste your breath with the first person. They can't do anything.

2) Plead the case, keep your cool, and don't take no for an answer. Right away mention how long you've been a PayPal customer.

3) Don't take the first offer. If you're persistent, don't even take the second. But you have to ask for a better deal. There is one.

Hope it helps.

About the coke bottle clear Enema via SRC....I have been asking them when they are shipping...apparently not all of the inserts arrived, and the rest are on their way and should be there by tomorrow....more delays.....

Yeah I read some stuff about that. Crazy because a week or so ago they claimed to have all the pieces in. I wonder if they are playing the waiting game and don't have anything (no pictures of coke bottle clear vinyl have been posted anywhere). That's why I wonder if anyone received a shipping confirmation...easy to say we shipped some and the others will go out soon. Kind of keeps people waiting a little more patiently.

I am in the infancy of beginning a campaign to demand a cameo by Zombie Shaq on The Walking Dead. I think the convergence of the greatest Pop-Culture icon of my generation with this incredibly popular and creative show just begs to happen. I'll be soliciting renditions of Shaq as a zombie to post once the page is launched. I have a friend who is a graphic artist taking his time with the initial rendering.

Yes. To. All. Of. This.

But a 7 or 8 color print. Oof. Might have to be process.

Yes. To. All. Of. This.

But a 7 or 8 color print. Oof. Might have to be process.

Two words guys... SHAQ FLAG.

has anyone gone the route of trying to get one of those TV news investigative reporters to look into the matter. Even if nothing comes of it, it would be hilarious to see RJ and his crappy label put on blast on TV for the world to see. he's deserving of the embarassment.

people like this:

http://www.myfoxny.com/category/233240/shame-shame-shame

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/feature?section=news&id=5767486

Asked to speak to a supervisor and then the bitch told me there is no reason to talk to a supervisor. The bitch then transferred me to "paypal questions" because she was an idiot. they then transfered me back to customer service who then transfered me to a supervisor. The guys name was adam and he asked me to explain the case. I told him about the whole situation and asked him what my options were. he then asked to look over the disputes for a little and see what he could do.

he came back on the line and said he would refund me the entire amount. if your looking to get a refund i would call today and try and speak with this adam guy.

so glad all this bullshit is finally over

I just got off the phone, as well. I explained the situation to the customer service rep, who said there was nothing he could do. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he put me on hold, and then came back 5 mins. later and said I would get a full refund. The $39 was back in my account instantaneously.

My advice, echoing others in this thread, is to be pleasant but persistent.

Also worth noting: the guy insinuated that MTS's account was closed, and that if it's to be reopened, they'll have to repay all of the transaction reversals that have been going on. MTS is DONE.

I'm just going to ask the obvious, what's stopping him from using a new e-mail address to make a new account?

Also worth noting: the guy insinuated that MTS's account was closed, and that if it's to be reopened, they'll have to repay all of the transaction reversals that have been going on. MTS is DONE.

I'm just going to ask the obvious, what's stopping him from using a new e-mail address to make a new account?

I suppose he could, but he'd probably also have to open a new bank account as well? If Paypal ever caught on to him doing business-related transactions again, though, I'm sure they'd bring the hammer down.