MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Just posted on Property of Zack

"hey guys, my name is timmy and i handled laying out the artwork for this release. figured i’d give you some inside scoop from my firsthand experience on this project and hopefully it can calm your nerves a bit. i started production on this release all the way back at the end of 2010. this has been plagued with hangup on top of hangup from the start. i know we sat on it for a few months (on multiple occasions) in order to get certain copyright approvals for the 7 inches. the original packaging design wasn’t cutting it in real life, as the materials weren’t strong enough to withstand the weight of the 3 additional 7 inches. it changed printers … twice. there was always something that seemed to hang us up for a week or two at a time. i’ve worked with R.J. on multiple releases and we’ve had our disagreements, but the dude’s heart is in the right place. this isn’t a scam. in my opinion, it merely shouldn’t have been announced when it was announced. we all know that we learn from our mistakes and become a better person / businessman / sandwich-maker - because of it. i’d most definitely be upset if i was in your situation - and i think that the anger has been fueled by some promises that don’t seem to have been followed through with. unless there is something going on here that i don’t know about, you guys will most definitely get your records, and they will be awesome. there was a lot of love, and stress that went into this and i don’t think it was for nothing. you guys deserve an apology for sure, but in the meantime, pump some lossless TOYP&J FLAC files and live life to the fullest. i hope this can all be resolved in a professional manner. super unfortunate it had to get to this point."

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5dthu7cw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5dthu7cw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

First post... anyway, just wanna let you all know that I too rang paypal and got the usual call centre deal.

I explained the situation. They gave me the 45 day turn around thing. Then the woman said if he has taken off with the money then it's a matter for the police. I then told them how I was a long standing paypal customer and wasn't there anything they could do? She said no. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she put me on hold for a while. She then came back on the phone and said she couldn't get a supervisor but agreed to refund me the entire amount due to my long standing history with paypal. Basically what she probably did was tell her supervisor, they would have looked at my acct together and just said "give it to him" without needing to speak to them. That's the usual deal with call centres as they have what is called a First Call Resolution and escalating a call to a supervisor is not encouraged. Either way, I thank Paypal for their help in this matter and I hope MTS never do business with anyone ever again in anything ever.

The result?

Me - 1, Mightier Than Sword - 2,947

After working in a call centre myself, I can honestly tell you to not lose your cool with them. It usually does nothing as they are just the person on the end of the phone.

Unless the person who answers say "hi, this is RJ-Chowder-Whateverthefuckhisnameis" then by all means go to town on the guy!