RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

On a positive note - I caught the show last night and Young Statues were solid. The new song was probably the best of the set honestly, I wish they played more. They don't have a guitar-army anymore however which makes a ton of sense but kills the spectacle a bit. Diamond were better live than I expected and Misser were excellent. Some guy named Alan played Acoustic before Diamond and was shockingly good.

Why put that here? I guess its an RFC thread. Looking forward to getting this thing in the mail and wrapping this chapter up.

That was Alan Day from Four Year Strong.

Stoked to see this show tonight.

I just got mine today. I personally like it a lot.The music throughout the whole series was a really great way of listening to these artists. I hope the stress and everyone's comment do not deter you from doing another type of subscription. The slip mat is great. The new shook one color way really matches the art for the 7in. The screen print box will look great from a shelf. I will set a new fashion trend putting my ray bans in a pocketed shirt. Obviously the timing of the whole thing we can all agree took a little too long. Overall I would buy it again. Thanks Jeff and RFC staff.

Finally got home from work and got to open this up, I really like all of it a lot!

Jeff- I didn't get that replacement size M grey hand logo t-shirt that was supposed to ship with this, I have 3 pending pre orders with you, can you throw it in one of those (I have the Basement deluxe, HC deluxe and citizen deluxe all on the same order, shouldn't affect the shipping too much to throw it in with that monster). Let me know if you forgot the situation and need any other info from me.

For people who want this, we have 25 extra deluxe packages. We'll let you know what we're doing with them once everyone who subscribed gets theirs. It will have to be the same price as it was originally, so I understand if that turns people off but it's the only fair way to do it.

How much were they? I may be interested in grabbing one of the extra.

It's just weird how many changes there have been on this. Limited to 150, then 175, now 200. Black that was only sold through a package, then sold as singles. Great subscription and I'm happy with the product, just the changes that were made AFTER I paid is a little unsettling. I hope that stuff can be a little more nailed down if there is another subscription...

It's just weird how many changes there have been on this. Limited to 150, then 175, now 200. Black that was only sold through a package, then sold as singles. Great subscription and I'm happy with the product, just the changes that were made AFTER I paid is a little unsettling. I hope that stuff can be a little more nailed down if there is another subscription...

There were actually no changes besides how many we had available for purchase. We originally were going to keep 50 to give to the band members, but decided that didn't make sense, so we kept 25. The numbers you're talking about refer to how many were for sale, not how many were made. The 7"s were always out of 200, it's never said anything different.

I get why that's confusing but it shouldn't matter whether there's 150 for sale or 175. Like I said, the vinyl was limited to 200 from the get go.

There were actually no changes besides how many we had available for purchase. We originally were going to keep 50 to give to the band members, but decided that didn't make sense, so we kept 25. The numbers you're talking about refer to how many were for sale, not how many were made. The 7"s were always out of 200, it's never said anything different.

I get why that's confusing but it shouldn't matter whether there's 150 for sale or 175. Like I said, the vinyl was limited to 200 from the get go.

first page definitely says /150. No biggie. It just does.