A Day To Remember Beating Up On Girls?

Still.

A Day to Remember = LOL

This Thread = HILARIOUS, VC IS SAAAAAAAAVED.

but for real A Day to Remember is a shitty band.

also? Public Relations? in COLLEGE is what you're majoring in? you're really bad at making people see your point of view.

Stop listening to ADTR and go fucking buy Reign in Blood.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She still loves us! ;D

[image]

Gotta love how she knows better than to come back here but will lick her wounds via shit talking on twitter.

Also, agreed on how when she is 21 she won't give two shits about this band.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':c19nw54y]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':c19nw54y]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

It's so ridiculous how you all just say, as a matter of fact, that the band is shit just because you don't like them. It makes me question who the teenager is in the argument. I hate a large number of the bands that members of this board obsess over, but I don't go into threads screaming how shitty they are and saying they're sellouts. This band has been around for nearly ten years now, and there's a great many people who have been their fans for most, if not all, of that time. I'm not gonna claim to work in the industry or claim superiority, but damn. Music is fuckin music. Get over yourselves.

And, Paul, I don't think that's her, unless she graduated when she was sixteen. But, good show.

The band is shit because their music is boring, mediocre, and is distributed exclusively to bored suburbanite teenagers who need a ride to the mall so they can hang out at Hot Topic. THAT is why they are shit. I don't dislike bands without good reason.

Don't assume because when you assume you make an asshole...out of yourself.

P.S. You won't care about this band in a few years either Kevin!

"yeah, im the teenager"

yeah, you are.

posting sarcastic comments clearly directed towards us, just on an alternate forum. it is SUCH a teenager thing to do to sit there and say "pft whatever haterzz".

i work with teenagers. my siblings are teenagers. their friends are teenagers.

youre acting just like all of them.

The band is shit because their music is boring, mediocre, and is distributed exclusively to bored suburbanite teenagers who need a ride to the mall so they can hang out at Hot Topic. THAT is why they are shit. I don't dislike bands without good reason.

Don't assume because when you assume you make an asshole...out of yourself.

P.S. You won't care about this band in a few years either Kevin!

That is all a matter of opinion. I happen to think that they make decent music and write decent songs compared to half the shit out there. I've liked this band four five years or so, and you don't know if I'll like them for another five years or another fifty years. I'm assuming things? You just plainly "assumed" the I won't like them in a few years, and that every person who likes this band is fifteen and only listens to shitty music. Even if I won't like the band in a few years, it's not your place to decide if I will or not, nor is it your place to decide if it's good or not.

That is all a matter of opinion. I happen to think that they make decent music and write decent songs compared to half the shit out there. I've liked this band four five years or so, and you don't know if I'll like them for another five years or another fifty years. I'm assuming things? You just plainly "assumed" the I won't like them in a few years, and that every person who likes this band is fifteen and only listens to shitty music. Even if I won't like the band in a few years, it's not your place to decide if I will or not, nor is it your place to decide if it's good or not.

If you say so. You said it was all a matter of opinion, but your last sentence makes it seem as if I am not allowed to have one if it contradicts yours.

I'll chime in and say that with out a doubt this band it utter rubbish. I don't usually shit talk bands that suck, but for the sake of my love for music this stuff if awful. Like santiago said their music is boring and mediocre. I know that saying they are shit is subjective, but i am convinced, as well as everybody else who thinks it, that this band just needs to vanish.