Transit - Listen and Forgive Vinyl

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the bundle with the shirt. I cant believe everyones bitching about $35. The new ryan adams bundle is 75 n comes with 3d pictures??? lol

edit: I can barely get users on here n df to sell me a record by itself for under $35 hahaha (it is stupid though)

Thing is people aren't complaining about the bundles or the value of the bundles. Its the fact that the only way to get the rarest pressing is via the bundles. Which is really just a money making things the labels have come up with because they know some people will do what ever they can to get every copy. So not only will a super fan get the $35 bundle they will also order a $15 copy which means that person is now into 1 album at 2 copies for $50. Which just means huge profit for the label, that's what people are complaining about.

Although I saw value in the bundle, there was enough included in the bundle to warrant a $35 + shipping price tag, I do understand where people are coming from when they speak negatively toward bundles.

Saw this on Rise's facebook:

"Get the super sneaky (limited quantities) 12"/7"/poster/etc"

I wonder if the sneaky aspect they refer is the fact that you can seperate out just the records with a little work. If thats the case maybe they're cool with it. Ordered just records last week and still havent gotten an order confrimation.

I wonder if the sneaky aspect they refer is the fact that you can seperate out just the records with a little work. If thats the case maybe they're cool with it. Ordered just records last week and still havent gotten an order confrimation.

[image]

[image]

LOL

• 2 weeks later...