Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, ignore last post. For some reason it wasn't coming up under Blink 182 :S

** EDIT: ** $54.49 with postage to UK = ME PASSING!

Think I'll just go for the Blue/White version if I can find somewhere selling it in the UK.

It's pretty bad, customs will also charge you the import VAT on the postage as well as the LP. My one (and only) Hot Topic purchase cost another £20 when it arrived!

EDIT: Banquet are stocking a Black 2LP version in the UK.

the hot topic is /1000 right? what about this mysterious white one, anyone know pressing info?

I enjoyed this email from SRC.

"The Blink 182 records have arrived to SRC and have begun shipping! For those who ordered the standard LP (NOT the blue/white indie exclusive) are actually getting a limited edition white vinyl! That is right. We have no idea what these are limited to as for we are waiting on hearing back from the label. Regardless, we suggest you grab a copy now as for everything we have ever had in terms of Blink vinyl has always sold out quickly!"

admiralackbar.jpg

15% Off entire order: HTLOYALTYPB1001

20% off order $60 or more: HTAF20HWN

Looks like free shipping on an order of $45 or more to.

Wish I saw this before I ordered this morning. Oh well. Stoked that I grabbed one.

the hot topic is /1000 right? what about this mysterious white one, anyone know pressing info?

I enjoyed this email from SRC.

"The Blink 182 records have arrived to SRC and have begun shipping! For those who ordered the standard LP (NOT the blue/white indie exclusive) are actually getting a limited edition white vinyl! That is right. We have no idea what these are limited to as for we are waiting on hearing back from the label. Regardless, we suggest you grab a copy now as for everything we have ever had in terms of Blink vinyl has always sold out quickly!"

admiralackbar.jpg

Also extremely happy about this. Makes me feel better about pre-ordering this the first day up, on SRC; on the previously offered black. Is there going to be a standard black, now?