Thrice - Major Minor PO

Thanks. I saw the links at thrice.net, but was hoping to find something well below $25. Maybe I'll just wait for the next HT clearance.

Thanks. I saw the links at thrice.net, but was hoping to find something well below $25. Maybe I'll just wait for the next HT clearance.

Just throw one of HT's discount codes on it and it's definitely under $25 shipped.

If you can find something else, HTCASH15 takes $15 off a $30 order.

If you can find something else, HTCASH15 takes $15 off a $30 order.

Listen to that guy ^. I just bought it at HT.com, it was $25.18 shipped for Thrice + IIOI Twelve Towns.

report em!

oh is that not allowed? i don't know if i care enough to complain to him/ebay, but it is kind of weird to see parts of my house in that auction. dude could've asked also. geez.

By posting a non-stock photo, you're claiming ownership of the photos you provide. More or less.

oh is that not allowed? i don't know if i care enough to complain to him/ebay, but it is kind of weird to see parts of my house in that auction. dude could've asked also. geez.

By posting a non-stock photo, you're claiming ownership of the photos you provide. More or less.

i see what you're saying. i was wondering if it had to be copyrighted or if it was only bad if they stole another ebayer's photo. since he must've lifted it off here or another board i go to, i wasn't sure. oh well. if it happens more, i'll probably do something about it, mostly because it's weird to me, but i'll forget about it for now since that auction is already over anyway. i can't believe someone actually paid $100 for it.