Thrice - Major Minor PO

well, oldies.com cancelled my order, so i'm back on the market for this. if someone could grab a copy for me at HT, that'd be awesome :)

I have a few copies left but they have spine dents and corner bends. Nothing is wrong with the record! PM if you want it.

PM'd. I'll buy one if they're not too badly wrecked or I'd take a damage discount ;)

This is easily my favorite album since TAITA. I understand the comments about the pacing of the album though. It doesn't really have that perfect complete album "flow" like I feel TAITA had. But my favorite part about this album is that when I listen to one song on this album, I always have to listen to one more, and then that turns into one more, and that turns in to one more, until I've listened to the entire album. The other day I literally went backwards on the album. I wanted to listen to "Disarmed", and then "Anthology" got in my head next so I listened to that, and I just kept making my way backwards. Some albums feel like they need to be listened to in their correct order. This one I go all over the place and never want to leave any song out. It's hard to only listen to a couple songs off this album at one time.

In my opinion they have become a band with such a "beautiful" sound to them. Dustin's voice just sounds so soulful and emotional on this album. I can't believe how much better of a singer he is now then he used to be.

I can't freaking wait to see them live in October in Columbus. But I'm going to be disappointed to not hear every one of these songs. But they'll redeem themselves if the play Digital Sea.

Thrice was amazing tonight. They played 8 songs off the new record which I love very much. Then they came out and played "Phoenix Ignition" and "To Awake and Avenge The Dead" for the encore which was the icing on the cake.

yeah I saw the videos just now. I'm so excited for this tour.

What?? They are acknowledging Identity Crisis???? I absolutely hope they play Phoenix Ignition when I see them in Chicago!! Its been so many years and times since I've heard them play anything from that album. Its been too long really.

Yep. They said it was an ode to the old fans that have stuck with them all these years and still enjoy their music.

kinda lame shit i know, but i'm having troubles finding better quality mp3's than what my DL code offered me. maybe i'm a borerline audiophile, but 160 kbps. fucking seriously? can anyone else help a brother out with some QUALITY mp3 files? it's a shame i can't take my record player everywhere... or else this wouldn't be an issue. thanks,

kinda lame shit i know, but i'm having troubles finding better quality mp3's than what my DL code offered me. maybe i'm a borerline audiophile, but 160 kbps. fucking seriously? can anyone else help a brother out with some QUALITY mp3 files? it's a shame i can't take my record player everywhere... or else this wouldn't be an issue. thanks,