Thrice - Major Minor PO

funny story, i was listening to this in my car yesterday as i was picking my girlfriend up and she asked me "when did you start listening to christian bands?"

it is interesting how thickly laced the christian overtones are on this album, i know that they have always been there but it seems a lot more so on this album than previous ones.

also, does anyone else think that the pacing of this album kinda sucks?

I've never really been a fan of Thrice but I'm listening to this record on youtube right now and I'm kinda liking it.

I bought both copies that were left at my local Hot Topic. So I might just sell or trade the other copy or hell trade or sell both. Not too sure yet.

is this real ?

I've never really been a fan of Thrice but I'm listening to this record on youtube right now and I'm kinda liking it.

I bought both copies that were left at my local Hot Topic. So I might just sell or trade the other copy or hell trade or sell both. Not too sure yet.

is this real ?

Which part? The one where I bought both copies? The part where I'm not really a fan of Thrice but this album is pretty good so far. Or the part where I'd sell both or trade both records?