attn scott h.

this month's issue of ap is awesome.

not only is op!!! and pbc in it, the innovators feature is one of the best things you guys have ever done.

FOR REAL.

Really? Thanks, dude! We've been working on that special for a long, long time and we weren't sure if our readers would dig it or just turn the page.

Guest conoley
need to pick this up. i missed last months

note to scott: you should lure Ben away from AMP and have Vinyl File in AP. just sayin....

I'll save Scott from having to say that they don't want it. Vinyl File isn't an AMP product, it is a punknews.org product that gets reprinted in AMP. AP runs original articles and doesn't reprint ones from websites.

note to scott: you should lure Ben away from AMP and have Vinyl File in AP. just sayin....

I'll save Scott from having to say that they don't want it. Vinyl File isn't an AMP product, it is a punknews.org product that gets reprinted in AMP. AP runs original articles and doesn't reprint ones from websites.

DUH!

I just resubscribed to AP for the first time in years.

I cancelled years ago when there was an email survey asking who readers wanted on the cover and Hawthorne Heights beat out Social Distortion.....which was the final nail for me seeing as every month had the same "type" of band on the cover.

I'm going to give it another shot though as I always enjoyed at least a few articles each month, the "Oral History of:" feature being a favorite.

well, then they should at least have something similar i.e. an interview with someone or a release schedule apart from the normal one. And i know its not an AMP product, i would just like to see more vinyl in AP, thats all

I wasn't a big fan of the innovators thing, but mostly only because Steven was in it. He hasn't said anything worthwhile in any of the articles I've read by him. Why not John Peel instead?

i haven't read the article yet so i can't be certain, but might his deadness have something to do with it?

Guest scriptedrain

I received this issue yesterday and the cover is torn to shit. I've never had a damaged piece of mail since I moved here, either. I wouldn't mind or care if I threw away APs, but Jess and I have a collection of them.

I wasn't a big fan of the innovators thing, but mostly only because Steven was in it. He hasn't said anything worthwhile in any of the articles I've read by him. Why not John Peel instead?

im pretty sure that its innovators of the past couple of years. everyone knows john peel has done alot of aweseome stuff.

im pretty sure that its innovators of the past couple of years. everyone knows john peel has done alot of aweseome stuff.

I liked parts of that article, but I have no idea why the folks from Ordinary Clothing matter. Period. Then again maybe that does say a lot about our modern music scene...

i havent really been able to read the innovators article but im looking forward to it....hopefully most of the readers will read it and be able to get something out of it...

my favorite part of the issue so far though is the part of the PBC article where it says how they got the name Sometimes Things Just Disappear