We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus H Christ! FINALLY! Got one! I was contemplating both colors but since this is as limited as it is, I decided to just get one. Very happy it finally went through. Thanks for slowing me down guys ;D. Off to get a bit more sleep.

Edit - I love that we've added like 2 and soon to be 3 pages to this in a span of minutes. God, we're nerds. This release is pretty important though.

just got a confirmation number. I was clicking through shit so fast that I didn't even look at the shipping options and just went with default media mail - hope that works out with shipping this thing (I'll assume since I almost never get anything else when choosing options).

That was a seriously stressful half hour. Ridiculous. Still too many Star Wars references flying around too.

Jesus H Christ! FINALLY! Got one! I was contemplating both colors but since this is as limited as it is, I decided to just get one. Very happy it finally went through. Thanks for slowing me down guys ;D. Off to get a bit more sleep.

Edit - I love that we've added like 2 and soon to be 3 pages to this in a span of minutes. God, we're nerds. This release is pretty important though.

Nothing is as bad as the NOFX coaster on Fat Wiki - that shit grew in pages fast as shit over the whole brown vinyl thing

Got the blue/white/orange thingy. Wondering how that's going to look. The site was fine for me; slow at first, but got a lot better. This was nothing like the Copeland "In Motion" pre-order debacle, thank GOD.

Hopefully they don't charge my card until this thing ships. It's been a bad month for the old bank account with my vinyl ordering.

well, even though i've been trying since 9am, i didn't get either color. guess it doesn't pay to have a dogshit internet connection. also, i guess let me be the first to throw it out there....if ANYBODY has it in their hearts to part with one of the two copies you ordered (it seems there are a bunch of lucky souls on here ha), I'd be forever grateful.

You should have seen when jane doe went up

Yeah, I already know of that. You must be talking when the repress went up. I have an original so I just saw all the mess back when I was lurking around here. Didn't have to participate thankfully.

seriously SO pissed. had it in my cart, tried to check out through paypal, kept getting errors, now it's still in my cart but listed as 'not in stock'.

Fuck Y'all.

I would bet that a decent number of these are going to pass into Reckless (my contingency plan for if the dreaded refund notice comes into my Inbox).

Yeah, I already know of that. You must be talking when the repress went up. I have an original so I just saw all the mess back when I was lurking around here. Didn't have to participate thankfully.

yeah, ha. Good times vinyl collective