Hydra Head

800 Pressed A/b Black C/dblack

300 Pressed A/b Blue C/d Orange

100 Pressed A/b Army Green C/d Olive Green

2nd Press (2x12")

Released 00-00-2002

Hydra Head

500 Pressed A/b Orange/white Swirl C/d Orange/white Swirl

all you fuckers that bought both colors, thanks for making it so i couldn't get one.

this.

everyone should be limited to one copy period, or else HH could just press one dang color for their leftover jackets so every jackass doesn't feel the need to buy every color of this just to rot on their shelves. ::)

all you fuckers that bought both colors, thanks for making it so i couldn't get one.

this.

everyone should be limited to one copy period, or else HH could just press one dang color for their leftover jackets so every jackass doesn't feel the need to buy every color of this just to rot on their shelves. ::)

Exactly why I only bought one. If any of my local shops get this, it's yours dude.

I bought both, but only because there have been no pictures released of the colours, that and its one of my favorite albums. I will be trading or selling (at little to no profit) when I finaly get my hands on it. That will be a long time however as I am living in New Zealand for a year but getting my records sent home to the UK for me to unpack when I return.

ok, almost every jackass ;) I was waiting to buy it from IVWT and I'm sure that will be a longshot too. I checked about an hour after it went up expecting it to be sold out, not surprised. I just don't see the point of variants on these leftovers is all. only real point to make or cry about. /endwhine