Kevin Seconds Needs a New Van [ridiculous content]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this was for a 7 seconds van/tour i would throw money at him, but his solo music is rather terrible.

Did you watch the video?? He references that it will not just help him, but it will help out 7Seconds a great deal because they don't have a tour van.

I wonder if he threw that in there to get people to donate.

if a handful of grown men in their 40s/50s can't scrape together enough money to buy a used van, then they shouldn't be touring.

my problem with 90% of the kickstarter projects:

i work a job that i hate to finance my art until it becomes profitable enough to support me on its own. many, many other bands out there are doing the same. they aren't touring because they can't afford it.

at least some kickstarters offer some good/exclusive rewards.

if a handful of grown men in their 40s/50s can't scrape together enough money to buy a used van, then they shouldn't be touring.

i work a job that i hate to finance my art until it becomes profitable enough to support me on its own. many, many other bands out there are doing the same. they aren't touring because they can't afford it.

I agree, I'm not a big kickstarter fan, but at least he's offering something kind of cool/unique ideas to offset the typical offerings.

I've bought art from Kevin in the past, that's my contribution.

i'm in total agreement with this...

but if i had silly rich person money, id do pay for him to play a show, but i'd book him on a metal showcase. then afterwards i'd take him to whataburger. the nights would be endless heroin and coke binges with prostitutes. then i'd have him go with me to buy a new tour van, and after it was said and done i'd take him to a abandoned lot and pour gasoline on the van and torche the shit out of it. then give him cab ride money to the airport. :P jk

if i had $750 to burn i would total do it. i would make him do a ridiculous youth crew song about how badass my dogs are, and how he wants to walk and/rock together with them

This would be so awesome.