I'll hook you up if you switch to Verizon

prompted by boi's AT&T thread, but completely unrelated.

I work for Verizon.

My market's contest has a bunch of awesome prizes available in this month's contest (xBox 360, Wii, Droid Bionic, Vegas trip, Seahawks tix, etc.). I'll hook you up big time on phone pricing if you're starting a new line.

Smartphones, basic phones, mobile broadband, home phone, anything. I will straight discount the phone below activation pricing for you if you'll switch. (We're sometimes talking $50 for a smartphone and some basic phones even pay you (free +$50 back).

Plan prices are almost identical to AT&T but you'll have at least twice the 4G data speeds with Verizon's LTE and much better coverage (not to mention never dropping a call). We give discounts on your plan to almost any employee of any business. All you have to do is provide a pay stub and ID. (8% - 27% discounts)

Let me know, it never hurts to ask.

Nathan

317.258.3850 (call or text)

[email protected]

What can you do for me if I'm already a Verizon customer?

People knock VZW for it's prices, but you seriously get what you pay for. Shit is so much more consistent than other carriers. I remember camping after prom in the middle of a state park and VZW was the only one with service. I've never, in 9 years with a cell phone, never ONCE had a dropped call on my end. The only one I remember, the person I was talking to called me back from their AT&T phone and said, "sorry, half my house is a dead-zone," so I'm blaming AT&T.

People knock VZW for it's prices, but you seriously get what you pay for. Shit is so much more consistent than other carriers. I remember camping after prom in the middle of a state park and VZW was the only one with service. I've never, in 9 years with a cell phone, never ONCE had a dropped call on my end. The only one I remember, the person I was talking to called me back from their AT&T phone and said, "sorry, half my house is a dead-zone," so I'm blaming AT&T.

it depends on what phone you're getting and what phone you have now. verizon has a promo going during september where a basic phone user can upgrade to a smartphone and get a $100 gift card. also, on some phones, i can discount an upgrade as well.

i work for an electronics/cellphone retailer were just about to bring verizon in-store and we get MEGA discounts on verizon if we sign up. im talking:

$10/month plans with 50% off data. So im looking at a $25 phone bill.

ALSO we get one of the 4 newer phones that Verizon is coming out with totally for free, also we get a free equipment upgrade, to any 4 of the latest phones at that time, every 10 months.

its a hell of a deal, i cant wait to ditch sprint and go for it.

it depends on what phone you're getting and what phone you have now. verizon has a promo going during september where a basic phone user can upgrade to a smartphone and get a $100 gift card. also, on some phones, i can discount an upgrade as well.

I have a super old LG flip phone and am thinking of getting some kind of Droid. What are the chances that you can hook me up with some kind of deal?

Since competition likes to post on my thread, I am doing straight up trades if you want or have AT&T and want to get a new phone, I am not doing this for any contest (xBox 360, Wii, Droid Bionic, Vegas trip, Seahawks tix, etc.) You will not have to dish out any money out of pocket for phones, if you have ATT now and want an upgraded device, or if you want to switch to att just let me know. We can definitely work out a trade. We also offer employer/school discounts, all I would need is a valid work/school related email address, no need to get too personal with a pay check stub. We do offer the largest data network, maybe not the fastest 4G network (yet anyways). I can also waive activation fees and upgrade fees. We do have several OS phones on the 4G network, I know not everyone is into Android, so we do offer the first 4G Blackberry and we will have the first 4G windows 7 device. and all our devices do let you talk and surf the web or text at the same time. We also do have insurance on all our devices including apple.

ok guys. my contract is up with at and t so im going month to month at the monent. i currently have an iphone 3g and i want to upgrade to an iphone 4. what could you guys do for me? right now i have unlimited data. sell me on a plan for either verizon or at and t. go!

if you want an iphone 4, neither one of us can "do" anything for you. apple locks everything down. it would be pointless for you to switch to verizon unless you were sick of dropping calls. prices are the same on the plan and the phones. since you're grandfather'd into unlimited data on AT&T, you may not want to switch carriers bc you'd have to stay under 2GB. keep in mind though that 95% of wireless users don't use over 2GB.

Since competition likes to post on my thread, I am doing straight up trades if you want or have AT&T and want to get a new phone, I am not doing this for any contest (xBox 360, Wii, Droid Bionic, Vegas trip, Seahawks tix, etc.) You will not have to dish out any money out of pocket for phones, if you have ATT now and want an upgraded device, or if you want to switch to att just let me know. We can definitely work out a trade. We also offer employer/school discounts, all I would need is a valid work/school related email address, no need to get too personal with a pay check stub. We do offer the largest data network, maybe not the fastest 4G network (yet anyways). I can also waive activation fees and upgrade fees. We do have several OS phones on the 4G network, I know not everyone is into Android, so we do offer the first 4G Blackberry and we will have the first 4G windows 7 device. and all our devices do let you talk and surf the web or text at the same time. We also do have insurance on all our devices including apple.

i can smell the desperation.

I'm one of the 5% that goes over, and I do it every month. Google Music will make me a poor man if I ever lose my uncapped data plan.

ha yeah. from my experience, almost all of those who do go over have grandfathered unlimited data.

anyway, offer still stands if anyone is looking to switch or even add-a-line on your existing family plan.

ok guys. my contract is up with at and t so im going month to month at the monent. i currently have an iphone 3g and i want to upgrade to an iphone 4. what could you guys do for me? right now i have unlimited data. sell me on a plan for either verizon or at and t. go!

if you want an iphone 4, neither one of us can "do" anything for you. apple locks everything down. it would be pointless for you to switch to verizon unless you were sick of dropping calls. prices are the same on the plan and the phones. since you're grandfather'd into unlimited data on AT&T, you may not want to switch carriers bc you'd have to stay under 2GB. keep in mind though that 95% of wireless users don't use over 2GB.

well, what about if im thinking of switching to a different phone then. i like to have memory for music and the camera has to be good.

Sick of my old BB, I need a Droid. I'll eligible for an upgrade as of last March. I'd be going from a Blackberry Curve to probably the Bionic. Any hookups there?

Since the Bionic is brand new, I can't actually discount the phone, but I can give you all accessories at cost. Just call me.

Why does it feel like these guys who work for phone companies are fighting it out?

funny, i feel the opposite. i asked what they could do for me. i am month to month with at&t since my plan is up and am willing to switch to verizon. sell me on a phone and plan people! it doesnt have to be iphone. if not ill be pre-ordering the iphone 5 when it drops.