Revival Tour LP (Chuck, Fallon, Andriano, Hause)

mclz

http://piratespress.com/rotw/

The first honorable mention this week is every folk-punk’s greatest dream come true! The celebrated REVIVAL TOUR featuring Chuck Ragan among many notable others have officially released a 12” LP! This killer release features tracks from Brian Fallon (The Gaslight Anthem), Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio), Dave Hause (The Loved Ones), and of course, Chuck himself!! Don’t miss out on this one, I’m sure it will fly off the shelves in no time!

[image]

BAND: The Revival Tour

LABEL: Ten Four Records

LABEL WEBSITE: www.therevivaltour.com

Exclusive color makes sense....can't read there damn page...I have Chrome at home and it translates for me....any clue when pre-order goes up?

the greenhell preorder or a us-preorder? the greenhell one is up here http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/punk/detail_61266.html and supposed to come out october 7th

i dont know, it says its limited to 250 copies on "milky clear" vinyl... that color sounds a lot like the one on the picture.

maybe that will interest somebody too: on the cargo records website it says theyll have a "revival tour" cd (up for po on greenhell, too) and a dvd out too.

i wonder if that's the dvd chuck talked about putting out a while back, documenting the first revival tour back in '08. we'll see!