Frank Turner - Sleep Is For The Week Vinyl

Guest markovianprocess

Guest markovianprocess

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/xtramile

If this project hits its target, there will be a limited pressing of Sleep Is For The Week on vinyl. There are choices for standard LP, signed LP and signed LP with handwritten note from the artist.

There are also CDs, a DVD, a t-shirt and an exclusive download with new tracks from Frank Turner, Beans on Toast and 5 other Xtra Mile artists.

This is all going towards getting Xtra Mile back on their feet, since all of their back stock and new releases were destroyed in that huge warehouse fire.

Shit, I had a rough time with pledge music and the Gang Of Four record they put out a while ago (it took almost a year) but my Frank Turner collection demands that I reserve a copy anyway. Thanks for the heads up. I believe shipping is included with the price. I don't recall being billed any extra for the Gang Of Four album.

If you click on the info it says for UK and Ireland only. Might be worth getting in touch with them first.

Probably not worth it. I tried ordering Sleep Is For The Week and the First Three Years on CD back in 09 and their paypal wasn't working for me and there was no other way for me to pay them at the time. They weren't very helpful either.

my money is still on that one of the bigger labels arranged for the place to be torched.. think about it... millions of dollars of "dead" inventory.. insured at wholesale price? some of those labels made off like bandits on shit that would have sat their and rotted.... and the small labels without insurance got fucked.

my money is still on that one of the bigger labels arranged for the place to be torched.. think about it... millions of dollars of "dead" inventory.. insured at wholesale price? some of those labels made off like bandits on shit that would have sat their and rotted.... and the small labels without insurance got fucked.

Do you also think 9/11 was an inside job?

I don't think he mentioned elements of thermite in the WTC or that bombs were hidden in the Indian Ocean before the 2004 tsunami. I think hes just saying that in the time of chaos possible insurance fraud was committed. Nobody died in a mass scale disaster here and insurance fraud happens everyday...especially when it comes to torching an empty business.

I don't think he mentioned elements of thermite in the WTC or that bombs were hidden in the Indian Ocean before the 2004 tsunami. I think hes just saying that in the time of chaos possible insurance fraud was committed. Nobody died in a mass scale disaster here and insurance fraud happens everyday...especially when it comes to torching an empty business.

+1

+1

Thanks dude. Some people get it twisted.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this is happening :)

Xtra Mile Recordings has posted a new update for "F**k The Fire."

A Gigantic Thank You!:

Dear Pledgers

A massively huge THANK YOU for all your fantastic pledges and for getting us to the target in just 3 weeks!

What a truly brilliant achievement.

We look forward to getting the albums and t-shirts made up and posted out to you and hopefully see you at the Rock Against The Riot gig at the Borderline on 19th October. It's gonna be a corker!

XMR

Looks like this is happening :)

Xtra Mile Recordings has posted a new update for "F**k The Fire."

A Gigantic Thank You!:

Dear Pledgers

A massively huge THANK YOU for all your fantastic pledges and for getting us to the target in just 3 weeks!

What a truly brilliant achievement.

We look forward to getting the albums and t-shirts made up and posted out to you and hopefully see you at the Rock Against The Riot gig at the Borderline on 19th October. It's gonna be a corker!

XMR

• 5 months later...