Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

I really need to keep on top of these lists

dietrootbeer was kind enough to meet up locally so i could buy a record off of him.

kurtz bought some records off me and paid right away.

noeffinidea hooked me up with a neurosis record and i couldn't be happier. about to do another deal with him shortly.

xfedaykinx and silentgods both joined me in purchasing a record and paid when they said they would. Both are backed.

there are more to be added shortly.

Whoaoh sent me a shitload of cd's. Got a great price and they shipped fast. Nice guy!

alangrey sent me out another great record and fast. Not sure if i already gave him props for this transaction but he's such a solid dude it doesn't even matter.

ac3ebemo bought some records off me and it couldn't have gone smoother.

more tomorrow. tired.

bought a highly sought after record from BDanger and was a tad concerned after someone moaned he didnt pack with cardboard in the bad traders thread. These concerns were completely unfounded as it was excellently packed and arrived faster than any other records I have got from down under, backed hard.

xfedaykinx sold me stuff i've been wanting for a while. The dude is top fucking notch. He ships fast and clearly cares about how he ships his records. Everything was removed from the sleeve and placed separately and then wrapped in bubble wrap with extra cardboard support. This is honestly the best shipping job I've ever seen. So buy some shit from this dude as he is selling some awesome records and he rules. +1

5tefan sold me some awesome stickers and besides throwing in a shit ton of free ones he also packaged them better then i have received some records. Awesome dude. +1

deadbrokerekerds sold me some awesome cd's in great condition for a great price. This dude is backed for sure! +1

melvin scam sold me some OWTH 7"'s I needed and also hooked me up with a green copy of the PBT lp he put out which has not left my turntable since I got it on saturday. Awesome dude. Go find his labels myspace page and order that record from sxe cat records. +1

everyone i said would be plus oned will be sometime today.

Thanks dudes!

the following people helped me with Remains and are awesome in my book:

jw240

TwelveTwenty

bh68484

stranaspank

marccrotteau hooked me up with the matt skiba/kevin seconds hot topic exclusive color.

bought a record off of MRC. he sent me the wrong one and was cool about giving me a refund. he packaged the record really well, for what it's worth. i've traded with him before, he's a good dude.

trav helped me out with some pressing info i've been trying to get forever and could never find.

that's it for now.