Is my vinyl supposed to be in this condition

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww he didn't like being called a dry guy and gave me a -1, thats how you know people are internet police, because they actually let their feelings get hurt over the internet

You kids are so dumb.

Look at the time you posted. In Japan, it was in the middle of the night. I was asleep. Someone else gave you a minus one.

aww he didn't like being called a dry guy and gave me a -1, thats how you know people are internet police, because they actually let their feelings get hurt over the internet

You kids are so dumb.

Look at the time you posted. In Japan, it was in the middle of the night. I was asleep. Someone else gave you a minus one.

You're a defensive old fuddy duddy. I really can't ascertain why you're calling for a plea for politeness on a thing like the internet. Anonymity, man. It means people can act like assholes with reckless abandon without repurcussions (don't worry, I'm on anon's side). You white knighting just goes to show that you clearly don't understand the way this thing functions.

In short, shut the front door.

You're a defensive old fuddy duddy. I really can't ascertain why you're calling for a plea for politeness on a thing like the internet. Anonymity, man. It means people can act like assholes with reckless abandon without repurcussions (don't worry, I'm on anon's side). You white knighting just goes to show that you clearly don't understand the way this thing functions.

Politeness is a courtesy that should extend to all forms of social interaction. Your cop out that this is this Internet is immature and laughable. This is the only site I use where people are little pricks. And it wasn't always this way, here. A vast majority of the posters are cool.

Anyway, enjoy your website. I'm late for date with my mate.

Politeness is a courtesy that should extend to all forms of social interaction. Your cop out that this is this Internet is immature and laughable. This is the only site I use where people are little pricks. And it wasn't always this way, here. A vast majority of the posters are cool.

Anyway, enjoy your website. I'm late for date with my mate.

I'm all for manners but I'm also tired of the increased posts from trolls. I also believe that there is such a thing as a dumb question. Yes, ask but know that some questions are honestly stupid and don't deserve a real answer.

1. If you are real - sorry for all the mockery but come on, you must have surfed enough threads to know that vinyl comes in every color in the rainbow.

2. If you are a troll - thanks for making a thread that became as entertaining as this one. Most provide only frustration but this one is great.

I usually side with those asking for total civility but I haven't seen anything in this thread that I'd call cruelty or that crosses a line where it's overly personal. Get off your Boy Sets Fire soap box and find a real cause.

I'm all for manners but I'm also tired of the increased posts from trolls. I also believe that there is such a thing as a dumb question. Yes, ask but know that some questions are honestly stupid and don't deserve a real answer.

1. If you are real - sorry for all the mockery but come on, you must have surfed enough threads to know that vinyl comes in every color in the rainbow.

2. If you are a troll - thanks for making a thread that became as entertaining as this one. Most provide only frustration but this one is great.

I usually side with those asking for total civility but I haven't seen anything in this thread that I'd call cruelty or that crosses a line where it's overly personal. Get off your Boy Sets Fire soap box and find a real cause.