Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

I think YFW is 11/29, these are 11/21.

Hot Topic will have all these Foo Fighters LPs as well as an exclusive color on the YFW LP

I would love buy those Foo colored lps from HT but shipping cost you have for europe is too much high...

Any international people who want HT stuff I'll be glad to ship it to you at cost, just pm me.

Hot Topic will have all these Foo Fighters LPs as well as an exclusive color on the YFW LP

I would love buy those Foo colored lps from HT but shipping cost you have for europe is too much high...

Any international people who want HT stuff I'll be glad to ship it to you at cost, just pm me.

Hey, not trying to divert business from HT, but amazon Germany has these up and UK will have them too.

Hey, not trying to divert business from HT, but amazon Germany has these up and UK will have them too.

I know they will be available everywhere but i was talking about the exclusive HT colored versions....

I know they will be available everywhere but i was talking about the exclusive HT colored versions....

I don't think the Foo Fighters LPs are on color vinyl.

Correct, HT will have the save version as everyone else on the Foo Fighters LPs. I was referring to the Brand New LP that someone mentioned when I said there would be a HT exclusive color.

I don't think the Foo Fighters LPs are on color vinyl.

Correct, HT will have the save version as everyone else on the Foo Fighters LPs. I was referring to the Brand New LP that someone mentioned when I said there would be a HT exclusive color.

Oh my God. This gets released the same day as "Your Favorite Weapon." That is incredible.

Travis, as far as you're aware, is there a decent number of these Foo LPs being pressed?

Travis, as far as you're aware, is there a decent number of these Foo LPs being pressed?

Yea there's gonna be a ton of these available and I dont think they will be limited in any way. Im sure they will stay in print for quite some time as long as there is demand.

Yea there's gonna be a ton of these available and I dont think they will be limited in any way. Im sure they will stay in print for quite some time as long as there is demand.

Thanks. I want these but don't have the change to preorder now. Good to know I'll be able to grab these down the line.

travis, any word on what HT's prices will be like for these? I really want to grab skin and bones but its $30+tax and shipping at SRC which will amount to around $45 total. too much.

S/T will be $15.99

The rest will all be $24.99

Skin & Bones and In Your Honor will only be on HT.com but the other 4 will be in stores and on HT.com

travis, any word on what HT's prices will be like for these? I really want to grab skin and bones but its $30+tax and shipping at SRC which will amount to around $45 total. too much.

Check amazon, Nicole. I pre-ordered mine for 24.99+tax, with free shipping. Came out to $28 and change.

Check amazon, Nicole. I pre-ordered mine for 24.99+tax, with free shipping. Came out to $28 and change.

thanks for the heads up :)