Blink-182 Enema of the State MTS Blue LP

jb182

Hello,

Maybe this should be posted here http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62295 but can anyone advise on the following please:

Subject:

Blink-182 “Enema of the State” LP

Third pressing.

Limited to 2 new colors.

Each hand-numbered out of 182 copies.

– “Skin” peach marble (/182) – Mightier Than Sword Exclusive.

– “Latex” blue marble (/182) – Shop Radio Cast Exclusive.

Are the two Blue Enema of the State MTS LP Releases listed below the same record as the “Latex” blue marble as detailed above, but without the hand-numbered sleeve and without the QR Code that Shop Radio Cast applied to their release:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OSFR24

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=197211

[Release Date: 8th November 2011]

[uPC]

If so, the /182 copies are worthless?

Many have been emailing us about this and I really dont have an answer and sincerely apologize for that.

The MTS distro has told us there is a blue version coming out Nov 8, LTD to 500 copies. When we did the 182 we were told it was exclusive to us, then it obviously wasnt the color we were promised. I have emailed MTS in regards to this blue LP coming out again and surprise suprise I have not received a response. Sorry I cannot help.

Many have been emailing us about this and I really dont have an answer and sincerely apologize for that.

The MTS distro has told us there is a blue version coming out Nov 8, LTD to 500 copies. When we did the 182 we were told it was exclusive to us, then it obviously wasnt the color we were promised. I have emailed MTS in regards to this blue LP coming out again and surprise suprise I have not received a response. Sorry I cannot help.

Thanks for the update.

Worthless in respect to the limited /182 copies hand written number and QR Code being worthless, a waste of time (if they are the same record).

everyone whining about this, no email updates and the toypaj fiasco should go Occupy MTS. that will send them a message.

A novel idea.

Why does every instance of legitimate complaint regarding MTS automatically get classified as whining? (Referring to the quoted post, not this thread in particular)

everyone whining about this, no email updates and the toypaj fiasco should go Occupy MTS. that will send them a message.

A novel idea.

(Why does every instance of legitimate complaint regarding MTS automatically get classified as whining?)

most of them are legit complaints. it turns into whining when the same people complain over and over and over and over on what seems like a daily basis. which usually starts happening the minute after after MTS misses some deadline.

whether legit complaints or whining, they all fall on deaf ears as MTS has repeatedly dropped the ball. which makes it appear they don't give a shit as long as people keep throwing money at them.

I still don't get all the whinging sooky children having a bitch about the latex blue. So it wasn't marbled...who gives a shit. It's still an overpriced released, released on a flaky label by a guy that doesn't know a release date from a pitted date.

Music that you listen to when you're in middle school is serious business.

• 5 weeks later...

So here is the answer straight from the inbox five weeks later.....

---------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:48 PM

To: Jenna Miles - Fork Radio Inc.

Cc: Danny Keyes - Fork Radio Inc.

Subject: Re: Enema Of The State

Hey Jenna,

Unfortunately UMG messed up again and pressed this on clear blue and not solid blue.

Thanks,

RJ

On 10/11/11 6:36 PM, "Jenna Miles - Fork Radio Inc." wrote:

Hey RJ,

What is the deal with the Enema Of The State coming out Nov 8 on blue? Is this the same as our 'exclusive' limited to 182 copies and the first pressing?

Thanks,

Jenna