American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have went home and killed himself with pills or something.

But why would there be ghosts that are "alive" all the time while most of the dead seem only to come back on Halloween? And although Tate seemed to be confined to the house, that obviously isn't the case...although the only time he left the house at all was on Halloween. Same with the maid. Maybe you have to stay where you died with the exception of Halloween. Might explan why Addy always wanted to be in there with her brother.

how many people do you know walk into a school with a gun, kill 5+ people, and are allowed to walk out the door and go back to his/her house?

http://www.ketv.com/r/26377630/detail.html

Hardly irrational to think someone with a gun could get away and off themselves elsewhere. Especially in this crazy ass show. I had a dream Tate locked me in my room and was going to kill me last night. I should probably stop watching it right before bed.

how many people do you know walk into a school with a gun, kill 5+ people, and are allowed to walk out the door and go back to his/her house?

Hardly irrational to think someone with a gun could get away and off themselves elsewhere. Especially in this crazy ass show. I had a dream Tate locked me in my room and was going to kill me last night. I should probably stop watching it right before bed.

a valid point!

i guess i think of all the situations that a gunman goes through the school and by the time he's done killing, the police are there and already have whoever it is surrounded so it's either surrender or die.

a valid point!

i guess i think of all the situations that a gunman goes through the school and by the time he's done killing, the police are there and already have whoever it is surrounded so it's either surrender or die.

those kids are in it for the long haul.

kill the whole school or die tryin'!

do you guys think Tate is the dude in that creepy ass full-bodied leather suit? each episode raises so many questions for me.

I don't think it's him. When he put it on to scare violet, he looked way smaller/skinnier than the dude who is usually in it killin' and violatin' people.

I'm kind of curious why people think Tate is more than just another ghost in the house.

I've heard/read a ton of crazy theories about him specificially, more so than any other character.

Tate is the Frankenstein Baby in the basement

Tate is the Rubber Man

Tate is a twin whose brother shot up a school

Tate isn't a ghost at all

I even read one that someone posted about how EVERYONE is a ghost. Like, the entire town they live in (I believe that person forgot they live in Los Angeles, but whatever). Apparently McDerpDerp killed his family back in Boston and this is some weird ghost world scary place etc.

I think Tate was a disturbed kid (I mean, living next to a haunted house will do that) who had issues and shot up his school. When the cops came for him he fled to the house next door and slit his wrists or something. Now he is a ghost like the rest, but certainly not anything more.

I'm kind of curious why people think Tate is more than just another ghost in the house.

I've heard/read a ton of crazy theories about him specificially, more so than any other character.

Tate is the Rubber Man

I even read one that someone posted about how EVERYONE is a ghost. Like, the entire town they live in (I believe that person forgot they live in Los Angeles, but whatever). Apparently McDerpDerp killed his family back in Boston and this is some weird ghost world scary place etc.

I think Tate was a disturbed kid (I mean, living next to a haunted house will do that) who had issues and shot up his school. When the cops came for him he fled to the house next door and slit his wrists or something. Now he is a ghost like the rest, but certainly not anything more.

I initially thought Tate was the basement monster because he planned out the attack on the one girl. And we know from the maid that what 'people' look like is all in the eye of the beholder. But I think it's been disproven that he could be the basement monster. And the rubber man seems unlikely. After five episodes, I doubt many people still believe most of those theories. I think your last statement sums it up pretty well.

Tate is the Rubber Man

After five episodes, I doubt many people still believe most of those theories.

I think you're right, unless you are on Tumblr. That's where I've read a ton of those kind of comments and they're all recent. Some of those people are fucking retarded in the shit they come up with.

All I know is the show is keeping me interested and looking forward to the next episode, which is a lot more than most shows on TV are doing currently.

I went from hating this show on the first episode to anticipating each episode as they come out. The most recent one has probably been my favorite so far - the scene with all of the folks (maids, nurses, the gay couple, etc) walking back to the house at sun up was incredibly eerie and extremely well done.

;D

Tonight's was really great with the full back story reveal on Tate. Don't wanna spoil it for folks who haven't seen it yet, but it's probably the most cohesive episode yet - also, certain parts made me so stoked that I'm vegan.

Awesome! I'll be watching this ASAP once I get home from work. And thanks for not totally spoiling the plot ;D

Really great episode last night. Great back story on Tate It made all those crazy assholes on Tumblr and Facebook making up all kinds of stupid theories shut up.

***spoiler alert (sort of, not really)***

What was the deal with McDerpDerp's patient and "The Piggy Man". They focused on it quit a bit and then what happened to him kind of came out of nowhere. What the hell was going on with that?

Also, Last night's was good, but the preview for next weeks has me more than stoked. Finally they're going to show more of Infantata!!!

Really great episode last night. Great back story on Tate It made all those crazy assholes on Tumblr and Facebook making up all kinds of stupid theories shut up.

What was the deal with McDerpDerp's patient and "The Piggy Man". They focused on it quit a bit and then what happened to him kind of came out of nowhere. What the hell was going on with that?

Also, Last night's was good, but the preview for next weeks has me more than stoked. Finally they're going to show more of Infantata!!!

What I came away from it with was that the patient spent the majority of the episode attempting to overcome his fear as McDerpDerp repeatedly advised him to do and when he finally got home to his own bathroom and did it successfully without a 'safety net' (supervision) so to speak, he was met with consequences as he feared, but in a much more realistic and completely non supernatural way (plus let's be honest, we spent the whole episode watching this guy attempting to squash his fear, what pay off in terms of scare factor would it have been if he had done it right and then had been able to move on properly?).

What I came away from it with was that the patient spent the majority of the episode attempting to overcome his fear as McDerpDerp repeatedly advised him to do and when he finally got home to his own bathroom and did it successfully without a 'safety net' (supervision) so to speak, he was met with consequences as he feared, but in a much more realistic and completely non supernatural way (plus let's be honest, we spent the whole episode watching this guy attempting to squash his fear, what pay off in terms of scare factor would it have been if he had done it right and then had been able to move on properly?).

I think the next episode is gonna start with the piggy man killing the robbers.

I still like this show, but it's already starting to lose it's novelty. How many excuses can they come up with to keep the family in that house?

"We don't have money to move"

"It's bad for the baby if you move"

etc...

At some point when you know your house is haunted by murderous ghosts, you leave your shit, walk out the front door, and never come back. There's no excuse strong enough to stay there.

At some point when you know your house is haunted by murderous ghosts, you leave your shit, walk out the front door, and never come back. There's no excuse strong enough to stay there.

To be fair, the haunted housing market is shit right now.

Ha.

Also, the parents don't really know the house is haunted yet (they should know, they've been given enough clues). Only the daughter is really aware and she won't say anything cause that'll mean leaving Tate.

To be fair, the haunted housing market is shit right now.

Ha.

Also, the parents don't really know the house is haunted yet (they should know, they've been given enough clues). Only the daughter is really aware and she won't say anything cause that'll mean leaving Tate.

that AND they're already trying to sell it! and AND they already offered the mcderpderp 'i made some bad investments and now all our money is sunken into this house' excuse.