PO: Title Fight "Missed" Flexi vinyl + 1yr. AP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I got my second issue last week I think. Scott how do I change my subscription address?

https://alp.magserv.com/cgi-bin/subscribe?qt=change&Keyed_effort=W2012

Also, anyone who bought the Title Fight/AP bundle should've received the new issue (AP 284 with Falling In Reverse on the cover). If you haven't received it by next week, PM me.

I got my second issue last week I think. Scott how do I change my subscription address?

https://alp.magserv.com/cgi-bin/subscribe?qt=change&Keyed_effort=W2012

Also, anyone who bought the Title Fight/AP bundle should've received the new issue (AP 284 with Falling In Reverse on the cover). If you haven't received it by next week, PM me.

Thanks dude!

Okay, if you purchased this bundle and have still yet to receive any new issues of AP (besides the Title Fight cover), send an email to [email protected] with your full name, mailing address and order number and we'll get back to you ASAP with your subscription status. Everyone should have received AP 284 (with Falling In Reverse/Ronnie Radke on the cover) by now, so please email if you haven't!

Okay, if you purchased this bundle and have still yet to receive any new issues of AP (besides the Title Fight cover), send an email to [email protected] with your full name, mailing address and order number and we'll get back to you ASAP with your subscription status. Everyone should have received AP 284 (with Falling In Reverse/Ronnie Radke on the cover) by now, so please email if you haven't!
who picks the cover for this shit? i was more embarrassed walking out of the post office with this than i am with my maxim/playboys.

who picks the cover for this shit? i was more embarrassed walking out of the post office with this than i am with my maxim/playboys.

I completely back AP and understand why they cover everything they cover, but I do not understand putting a band on the cover of your magazine with the lyrics "Please take it in the ass and suck my dick."

I completely back AP and understand why they cover everything they cover, but I do not understand putting a band on the cover of your magazine with the lyrics "Please take it in the ass and suck my dick."

At least he said please