Tips/Tricks To Growing A Lavish Beard

I tend to like No Idea bands and want to grow a beard. My facial hair grows in super patchy and almost not at all on my cheeks (I am able to grown a glorious mustache though).

Any kind of ro-gain (sp) or herbal remedies for the face to encourage hair growth?

Should I eat more bacon?

Drink more whiskey?

Cut down trees?

I heard sailors used to rub their own semen into their faces to quickly grow beards but I'm not going to try and explain that to my wife.

I heard sailors used to rub their own semen into their faces to quickly grow beards but I'm not going to try and explain that to my wife.

this is an easy fix, just buy a bottle of face lotion and jack off into it a couple times a week. then you can put it on every day and not even have to think about it. whatever, everyone does it. it's just that nobody really talks about it.

It sounds dumb, but, letting it grow out, shaving it off, and letting it grow out again usually works. My hair used to come in patchy as well but after a year or so of constantly trimming it back it comes in really full now.

[image]

Best picture I could find of it when I let it go during summer, though I've tamed it a bit since.

Apparently whatever I was looking at was interesting enough to distract the cat as well..