What's your HT vinyl section have?

Hey all. Since some HTs have things that are OOP that other HTs don't still have in stock, I figured it would be cool to post what I've seen on the shelves here in Indianapolis. If there's another thread for this, I apologize. Post what yours have, and maybe we can work out some trades, or at least track down records that are difficult to find.

The clearance at the HT here has:

- The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues

- Death Cab For Cutie - Codes and Keys

- Silverstein - Rescue

- Rival Schools - Pedals

- Sleigh Bells - Treats (gatefold)

That's really about it on vinyl as far as clearance is concerned.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone wants anything specific that they know for sure is on clearance, pm me.

i'm going to the hot topic that's 45 min from my house tonight but usually has a decent vinyl selection. however, since i probably won't be going back anytime soon, ya need to let me know beforehand!

My Hot Topic doesn't even have a clearance section, it sucks, and a lot of the stuff is way overpriced for how long ago it was pressed and how long it's been sitting on the shelf collecting dust not selling. I did find Crime in Stereo - I Was Trying To Describe You to Someone for 6 bucks a couple of months ago before they got rid of all of the clearance, good deal.

My Hot Topic doesn't even have a clearance section, it sucks, and a lot of the stuff is way overpriced for how long ago it was pressed and how long it's been sitting on the shelf collecting dust not selling. I did find Crime in Stereo - I Was Trying To Describe You to Someone for 6 bucks a couple of months ago before they got rid of all of the clearance, good deal.

What exactly is so over priced that's been there forever?

The Hot Topic I went to in San Diego the other day had two records. BTBAM-Colors (1 copy) and Thursday-Full Collapse (3 copies). When I asked the guy where the rest of the vinyl was, he said to me that's all they had and that it's really hard to find vinyl anywhere anymore. I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

mine just has a shit ton of city and colour and river city extension. theres a decent selection beyond that (relative to the other HTs ive been to) but theres just so damn many of those 2 titles.

im trying to think of what all mine has, i'll check when i get there probably a little later but i know some of what they have had for a while. not sure which is clearance and which is regular priced and i'll update when i can:

movielife - this time next year

blink 182 - dude ranch

blink 182 - buddah

+44

touche amore - ptsbbam

city and colour - little hell

green day - dookie

and a bunch of others, i'll try and update the list today hopefully