Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

Got my order in for the 3xLP bundle and shirt. These guys have definitely become my favorite band and having been lucky enough to know how incredible this album came out ahead of time, this marks the first time I've ever bought multiple variants of a record. Needless to say I'm excited as fuck for this release.

Got my order in for the 3xLP bundle and shirt. These guys have definitely become my favorite band and having been lucky enough to know how incredible this album came out ahead of time, this marks the first time I've ever bought multiple variants of a record. Needless to say I'm excited as fuck for this release.

Yea, its probably the only album I've listened to for awhile now. I ordered just the clear w/ blue smoke for now

Finally got it to work on my phone. Shirt bundle son!

FUCK that PayPal pop up for days!

You know, I haven't actually tried to order from our store since Limited Pressing switched over to Limited Run. I didn't even realize there was a pop-up paypal window. It took a while for me, but then loaded. Of course, I couldn't go any further because I got this message ...

"The login information you entered belongs to the recipient of this transaction. Please change your login information and try again."

Why can't I take money from myself to send to myself? Of course it makes zero sense to do that, but that's my right! Screw U paypal ... I'm switching to Dwolla!

Seriously, let's switch to Dwolla everyone. It's awesome. Better yet, just send me cash in an envelope.

You know, I haven't actually tried to order from our store since Limited Pressing switched over to Limited Run. I didn't even realize there was a pop-up paypal window. It took a while for me, but then loaded. Of course, I couldn't go any further because I got this message ...

"The login information you entered belongs to the recipient of this transaction. Please change your login information and try again."

Why can't I take money from myself to send to myself? Of course it makes zero sense to do that, but that's my right! Screw U paypal ... I'm switching to Dwolla!

Seriously, let's switch to Dwolla everyone. It's awesome. Better yet, just send me cash in an envelope.

I'm into an old school mail order. Can we use camel cash for a discount?