VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Supposed to be another confrontation since its the big Raw. Plus some surprised guests. I am hearing Stone Cold might be on. I also heard Santino hurt his neck and might be shelved for precautions and Orton may take time off due to family problems. Either way I am excited to see what happens.

i never liked her either, and then she decided to actually improve her in-ring abilities. she used to be insufferable, and made a full-blown transition into both talented and entertaining.

The best part about all the commercials hyping "The Rock Concert" is that you can see my "LESS TRENDING, MORE WRESTLING" sign from the last time he did one last March in Cleveland in the background.

Did anyone else watch his promo on Smackdown? He did that goddamn goosebumps thing again. I HATE THAT.

Yay for Orton leaving again, I enjoy the time away as he just infuriates me more than Cena, well actually Cena doesnt annoy me like he did about 3 or 4 years ago.

Boo on the Rock concert, I didnt know that was happening and now im annoyed.

Could give or take Eve leaving, she annoys me, but who else is left?