VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So I know it's early but anyone know any good sites that I'd be able to find a good feed for Summer Slam?

Can't promise a good feed, as these things are always hit or miss, but I've used firstrowsports.eu and watchwrestling.net in the past. Me and a few buddies always just throw down for the bigger events of the year, so I'm glad to not have to worry about a potentially crappy stream on Sunday.

Can't promise a good feed, as these things are always hit or miss, but I've used firstrowsports.eu and watchwrestling.net in the past. Me and a few buddies always just throw down for the bigger events of the year, so I'm glad to not have to worry about a potentially crappy stream on Sunday.

Yeah that's what I figured honestly. I wish my friends would throw down but only 3 of us are committed enough to actually pay. Plus if I really wanted to save money I'd love to go to Wrestlemania this year especially since it's close to me this year. 

Firstrowsports always works for me. It's been my go-to for more than a year. I think I'm gonna just order this one, though.

i can't predict cena/bryan. there are just way way too many moving pieces there. hhh, orton, vince, stephanie. 

i would kill for one of two things to happen-

bryan beats cena outright, orton cashes in, bryan goes another 10-15 minutes and wins again.

or just a straight up corporate screwjob, again with the belt landing on dbry's waist. 

whether or not punk actually wins the match doesn't matter. what matters is when he hits a gts on paul.

couldn't care less about the whc match.

bray wyatt has to win in his debut, right?

i've been working til 9:30 most mondays recently, so i've missed just about everything leading up to the mixed tag match. impartial to who wins, just looking forward to a good match.

same for cody/sandow. though i expect damien to get the w.

ambrose retains.

bellas find a way to beat natty while looking like total bitches in the process.

I am going with D-Bry. If left alone it could be a really solid match. Although anything could happen in that match. I think Punk wins and could be match of the night. I am really excited for it because you never know what crazy thing Lesnar may do. Christian should win since Del Rio is stale and Sandow will cash in after Del Ro flips out and lays Christian out. I am going Cody winning because it doesn't hurt Sandow since he has the contract. Ziegler and K because Ziggler needs a win. Natty because she also needs a win. Ambrose and it should be a solid match since RVD has been looking good since his return.

Dean Ambrose © vs. Rob Van Dam - Dean Ambrose
John Cena © vs. Daniel Bryan - Daniel Bryan wins via DQ or in another fashion where he wins the match but not the title
CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Brock Lesnar
Alberto Del Rio © vs. Christian - ADR
Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow - Cody
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt - Wyatt
Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston and AJ Lee - Ziggler
Natalya (with The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Brie Bella (with Eva Marie and Nikki Bella) - Bella

I also expect ARD/Christian to be early in the night and have Sandow cash in then somehow have Cody convince Sandow to put the title on the line then have Cody win.

D Bry wins against Cena clean in a long hard fought battle, then Trips does a pedigree on Bryan and right as Orton comes out to cash in with Vince by his side, Cena pulls D-Bry away and we end the show with Cena and D Bry strong together at the top of the ramp with the corporate heels in the ring and the crowd chanting Yes!

Punk wins because if not, I fucking RIOT! More than likely, however, Lesnar will win while Punk is distracted with Heyman... gotta love Heyman!

I want Ziggler to win WHC.. I know what you're thinking... he's not involved with that match, but how much of a badass would he be if during that match, he comes out, steals the show (and the guy in the first row's girlfriend), Zig Zag's em both, and shows off on top of them for a 3 count. He beats the champion and the #1 contender, so they give him the title. Hey, its my dream, leave me alone! No one really cares who wins this match anyway, right? I hope its the opener and Sandow does cash in, which makes the Rhodes/Sandow match later on so much better, possibly with the title on the line.

Zigs/K8lyn win against Big E and AJ via some sort of AJ meltdown, which distracts Big E for Ziggler to come in and beat him the only way Ziggler could, while Big E just wishes he could pull this off.

Ambrose retains, but with interference by the Sheild and the Big Boys, causing a 6 man tag later in the match.

Total Divas wins the Bella/Natty match.. doesn't really matter the outcome. 

Bray Wyatt DESTROYS Kane... how else can they make him look like an uuber beast? FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS