VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I agree that the title change was a good little swerve. I actually expected Charlotte to lose the title Sasha a few weeks ago, since the latter got so many title shots.

Pretty sure its just free for new subscribers... I am so tired of vince and his shit... first they give away rumble for free on USA and now this.

That's all because of the #CancelWWENetwork campaign. All those who quit are still subscribers until the end of the month and in order to not seem like they just lost a shitload of subscribers on their next quarterly report, they offer the next month for free. They also stay above the one million mark that way. WWE are some sneaky motherfuckers.

SmackDown! was a snoozefest. Nobody wants to see Reigns-Show in a long opening match (Reigns is basically Cena now, only the casuals cheer for him) and the casket match wasn't that good either - but at least Bryan won. SmackDown! has become his show, similar how Edge was the man there in 2008.

I wonder what HHH's "big announcement" will be on RAW. Some speculate that it's the return of the brand extension but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

On a sidenote, I decided to get out of the WWE bubble and get back into ROH (particularly because of Alberto Del Rio's in-ring debut against Daniels) and give Lucha Underground a shot this week and damn, I've been missing out on a lot of good stuff.

SmackDown! was a snoozefest. Nobody wants to see Reigns-Show in a long opening match (Reigns is basically Cena now, only the casuals cheer for him) and the casket match wasn't that good either - but at least Bryan won. SmackDown! has become his show, similar how Edge was the man there in 2008.

I wonder what HHH's "big announcement" will be on RAW. Some speculate that it's the return of the brand extension but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

On a sidenote, I decided to get out of the WWE bubble and get back into ROH (particularly because of Alberto Del Rio's in-ring debut against Daniels) and give Lucha Underground a shot this week and damn, I've been missing out on a lot of good stuff.

He's going to announce that the network is going to now be 10.99... u watch.

Someone did the math and it'll be years before they get to that stuff with the rate they're releasing things now.

I think its hilarious that a year ago the storyline was that the Authority were choosing the attractive prototypical wrestler over the fan favorite and now its happening non-kayfabe. They really need to turn him heel or have Rollins beat him and cost him his spot. Seth vs Brock is the only acceptable main event without Bryan.

Where did you get that from?

Anyway, apparently they're gonna go with Bryan-Ziggler for WM, which would be amazing. I hope both remain face and the feud is based on respect and one-upmanship.

i've been dying for this kind of a story. two guys saying "hey, you're really great at what you do. i'd like to challenge you to a gentleman's duel"

and have that just be weeks of ballwashing build up, until the big match finally arrives, and one dude just goes fucking bonkers and rock/mankind/chairshotchairshotchairshotetc 

but you can't do that here.. not at wrestlemania or with bryan/ziggler.