VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I think if Bryan is going to come back it'll be 2.8.16 Raw is in Seattle that night.. if he's not back that night I am giving up all hope that we're ever seeing him again in a WWE ring.

i was really hoping he would be entrant #30 in the Rumble.

I personally don't want to see him comeback. He is clearly too fragile

I'm not gonna speak for how "fragile" he is, but he definitely wrestled too high of an impact style for too long. Now you (the fans) really have to stop being selfish and get concerned about his long term health.

That being said, if WWE doesn't let him wrestle he seems pretty dead set on finding somewhere else to do so. I would like to see him and Nakamura have a killer match at Wrestlemania and then him retire.

I'm not gonna speak for how "fragile" he is, but he definitely wrestled too high of an impact style for too long. Now you (the fans) really have to stop being selfish and get concerned about his long term health.

That being said, if WWE doesn't let him wrestle he seems pretty dead set on finding somewhere else to do so. I would like to see him and Nakamura have a killer match at Wrestlemania and then him retire.

All I had to read was that he doesn't remember any of that epic moment on Raw when he turned on Brey to personally be okay with him never wrestling again.. that's some scary shit.

I noticed that in the final weeks of Team Hell No's run, Bryan adapted this crazy overdrive style where he totally went apeshit on everyone. After spending a decade in the indies, it was no surprise he got seriously injured a couple of months later (same thing happened to Cesaro recently).

Apparently he's medically cleared now but after his second injury last year, I don't know. He could totally have a decent run in the WWE if he holds back and doesn't do all that unnecessary crazy shit like Suicide Dives and Diving Headbutts (which should be banned imo) but I'm not sure if he's willing/able to do that. If he leaves the company, I fear he'd just cripple himself in the indies.

I took part in the Rumble pool for the last 3 years, but I haven't posted here in forever so I didn't bother this year.

Did the same pool with some buddies locally. I pulled Roman, Kane, R-Truth and Lesnar as my entrants.

I pulled ROMAN and LESNAR and I still lost.

I figured out a great way to make Roman universally loved while watching the Rumble though. Promise everybody that they get 60 bucks if he wins. I was a huge Reigns fan for about 60 minutes.

I love Nakamura, and I'm super stoked he's finally going to be on American TV - but I wonder how WWE is going to cultivate a more American, entertainment-based wrestling style in him.  I wonder if he's even gonna be able to Boma Ye the shit out of people, anymore.  Either way, Sami should make for a worthy first opponent, and they should be able to have a great match, especially if they let Nak wrestle like he did in Japan, though I'm not positive it'll happen.  Still super stoked for Takeover Dallas.

God bless Lucha Underground.

GOTG title change, Ivelisse legit fighting Mil fucking Muertes for the title ... this show's got balls, man.

Oh and that Inverted Package Piledriver/Tombstone/whatever the fuck that was by King Cuerno was fucking NUTS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Anybody watch NXT last night? I'm watching now. Alex Riley made an unannounced return. I was a fan of his in that Owens feud. I thought those two had a good storyline and put on a series of good matches. I'm excited to see Riley back. Hopefully, he can get a decent push and make a move or two on NXT.