VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, that was the best Rumble match and WWE PPV in a LONG time. Not a fan of HHH winning the Rumble and headlining WM as World Champion in 2016 but I guess it makes sense. It also turned out to be a better scenario than Reigns retaining because the crowd rightfully booed him for this atrocious booking. And yeah, it was nice to see Ambrose being in the final two instead of Reigns.

AJ Styles though ... holy fucking SHIT that was amazing. Seeing that Sami Zayn eliminated Owens (which was wonderful), I doubt it's going to lead into a feud with KO but it was a smart move to have a fan fave eliminate another fan fave (bring on the Bullet Club). And Kofi drinking coke and eating popcorn while avoiding elimination was absolute gold. What a shame they focused on the table spot instead of his elimination. He's Mr. Royal Rumble dammit (the camerawork was pretty terrible on too many big spots).

LMS as an opener was crazy and probably the Match of the Night. Tag match was good, nice ending sequence by E. US Title hot potato didn't make sense but it was a decent match, so oh well. Women's Division is finally where it's supposed to be with three of the Four Horsewomen in the spotlight. Suddenly a Triple Threat at WM doesn't sound like a dream match after all.

Hey guys! The Rumble live was fantastic. Easily the biggest pop of the night was Sasha, followed by AJ and HHH eliminating Reigns. I'm so damn hoarse from yelling all night but it was worth the drive from SC. The crowd was amazing, definitely heel heavy and ready to chant.

Couldn't have asked for a better first PPV

Word on the street is they bought/licensed his theme music. Will mark so hard the first time it hits (if it's true).

Ever since WK, his theme has been on repeat. I don't want to believe that rumour because I'd be extremely disappointed if it doesn't turn out to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-BJyY0ri4

Also, WWE tweeted that a "major star" will make his return on RAW. Really hoping it's going to be Bryan.