VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I come from the 80's wrestling fan perspective when the cartoon gimmick was the rage and it was still a sport. Even as a ten year old, I didn't know how to feel when the Ultimate Warrior beating Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI. It wrought emotions I hadn't really experienced before. Now as an adult, I couldn't have been bothered by really investing in any of these people. But the Daniel Bryan character was great and nothing like I had ever seen. It was compelling and enjoyable to watch. I was at Wrestlemania XXX when he won against all odds. This has been an really sad day. 

I got teary-eyed every time they played his highlights but in that final segment and especially when Bryan himself got choked up, I just lost it. I still can't believe the world will never witness one of the most gifted wrestlers of this or any other generation practice his art ever again. I'm gonna miss him terribly.

I didn't see it in the video posted above.

The original video was deleted. They uploaded a new one without the uh, "altercation" and I updated the post.

But yeah, I love how especially Michael Cole's on-screen character went from being Bryan's harshest critic in NXT to one of his strongest supporters. I mean, Cole gets a lot of shit but he added a lot to Bryan's big moments at SummerSlam and WM XXX and did a great job calling his matches.

It probably wasn't the best time to goof off with the boss. Sucks he will miss out on being in the WM pre show match (assuming that would be the highest up on the card he would make it), but one of the most respected wrestlers in the world had just got done giving his retirement speech. Show some respect and save the shenanigans for backstage.

All that being said, Bryan is a saint and I'm sure he's also bummed Titus is being suspended regardless of the circumstance.

Still too much. He's going to miss WM because of this nonsense - and they know it's bullshit because they immediately reduced it.

Anyway, Carmella was quite impressive in the main event. Hopefully we'll see her and Enzo & Cass on the main roster soon. New Day needs new opponents.

Holy shit, the promos between the New Day and Enzo & Cass would be amazing!