VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Seriously, the NAO and their schtick are tired and don't add anything to the show. No idea who thought it would be a good idea to give them the belts.

$$$ thought it would be a good idea.  There are enough people out there who can't let go to the Attitude Era so any little taste they can get they'll love.

I never thought in a million years that I would be on Alberto Del Rio's side...

This.

As for the NAO, I was a real big fan of their one off appearances over the last couple years, but this championship return is really lame to me. I would much rather see some younger talent hold those belts.

If there is anything good to say about Batista is that at least he has shown up every week. Unlike rocky and Brock.

If Brrrrock Leeesssnnaaarr showed up every week, the entire roster would be in caskets. You should be thankful that Brrrrock Lessssnnaaarr has mercy on the roster and finds better things to do some weeks.

If I remember correctly he was getting ground & pounded.. Not really in the physical position to sell. Duhrio was just waiving hot air at him.

It's a shame the whole show left me completely bored. In retrospect, the Bryan/Orton match was actually pretty damn good. But when that pace was coupled with everything that preceded it, I had a very hard time staying interested.

Last nights crowd blew too, the first Raw after Punk takes off and and all they could muster was a couple weak "CM Punk" chants and not boo during the absolute garbage episode of RAW that was being taped in front of them.

Apparently, people were getting kicked out for chanting "CM Punk" and getting CM Punk signs confiscated.

EDIT: Looks like there are conflicting reports, though.

All I want is to get through match involving Daniel Bryan without JBL saying "We're about to see a flying goat!"

Or "World's toughest vegan!" Dude hasn't been vegan for about a year. For how much Vince is allegedly in the commentators' ears, you'd think they'd have a consistent story on their performers. i know, a minor detail about a wrestler's diet is nothing in the grand scheme, but still, they need to unify their stories.

And what was up with the Jerry Lawler "one-liner" on #BNB? It was a weak line, went nowhere, and is probably not leading to anything. Seemed really awkward.

Or "World's toughest vegan!" Dude hasn't been vegan for about a year. For how much Vince is allegedly in the commentators' ears, you'd think they'd have a consistent story on their performers. i know, a minor detail about a wrestler's diet is nothing in the grand scheme, but still, they need to unify their stories.

And what was up with the Jerry Lawler "one-liner" on #BNB? It was a weak line, went nowhere, and is probably not leading to anything. Seemed really awkward.

Yeah that was strange with Lawler. I don't quite get it

"someone definitely would have noticed if 40 people were missing" from an arena of people x10,000

also,

BfmWp81CUAAq-B5.jpg

someone was actually watching this match to notice?