VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Part of wants to hold off the 9.99 on the network giving the current direction but the other part of me doesn't want to miss nxt live with Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro in a Ladder Match

Yeah, when I heard Punk was gone, every part of me wanted to abandon the idea of getting the WWE Network. It's just too good to pass up though. All of the content is going to be nuts, and NXT is so exciting to watch.

So glad they are pushing Cesaro and he is in the Elimination Chamber match. I just wish Ziggler was too instead of Christian. I also wish WWE had a Jr Heavyweight division or cruiserweight division. Especially since I hope Kenta gets signed.

I'm not sure putting Cesaro in the EC match is really pushing him.  They need someone who can work really well to job for the superstars.  That's why I guy like Christian is in the match and that's usually why someone like Kofi or Ziggler makes their way into the match as well.

So glad they are pushing Cesaro and he is in the Elimination Chamber match. I just wish Ziggler was too instead of Christian. I also wish WWE had a Jr Heavyweight division or cruiserweight division. Especially since I hope Kenta gets signed.

Word on the dirt sheets is that they are considering a cruiserweight focused show for the network.

I've gotten back into watch Raw and Smackdown regularly a couple months ago.  A couple thoughts:

- The Wyatts are probably my favorite people right now.  Blew my mind when I found out Bray was Husky Harris.

- I like the Shield a lot more now than I did before for some reason.

- Smackdown seems absolutely pointless to me now.  They pretty much have the same exact matches with the same exact people every week that they did on Raw.  Which brings me to my next thought...

- Where the hell is everyone?  It honestly feels like there are 12 active wrestlers and I just don't understand how and why this happened.

- Speaking of, why doesn't Wade Barrett wrestle now?  He was my favorite member of Nexus and now he just does the "Bad News Barrett" thing.  It would just make sense to me to have him wrestle instead.

- I'm really happy that the New Age Outlaws are back.  Especially Billy Gunn.  Now if only Chuck Palumbo would come back so they could renew their vows.

If you stop and think about it there's a lot of misdirected hostility on the internet towards Vince and the WWE.  I've been a Punk fan for years, buying his t-shirts, dvds, tickets to see him live when he comes to town.  For him to walk out the way he "reportedly" did, I almost feel like it's a shot towards his entire fan base.  He doesn't even have the time to explain to his fans why he's leaving or to say goodbye, etc.  After all Vince didn't fire him, Punk walked out.

With that being said I almost believe this is just a work.  Mainly because I would hope someone in Punk's position would respect his fans enough to say goodbye if he was actually walking away.