VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So Bryan is #4 in merch sales, which I gotta say is pretty good considering the absolute shit they have for him. I thought that hat was just a joke that someone photoshopped. Good lord that is the worst merch I have ever seen, wrestling or anything. They gotta move away from the beard/goat thing for a shirt and it will sell amazingly well now. I just dont want a stupid goat shirt or a respect the beard shirt.

That moonsault from Cody off the top of the cage was pretty sick.

I truly don't get the point of having the new age outlaws back yet alone putting the belts on them. They can't put on a good match anymore and they get gassed quicker than Batista

It's purely a way to pass the belts to the USO's.

So, what would you guys have on a Daniel Bryan shirt? They have Yes! and No! I mean other than the whole beard and goat thing like what else could you say is his and put it on a shirt? I don't hate Daniel Bryan at all and I mean some of that stuff sucks but yeah I just don't know what else could you design for him

New logo and that one chick is thirsty for the Big E D.

its a troll account. they tweet at everyone.

My buddy designed a very similar shirt for him and sent it to him seeing if he'd be interested....then they straight up steal his idea and make their own. So shitty. https://twitter.com/_angeloparente/status/422830493491404800

I agree that they've messed up on giving Bryan decent merch in the wake of his meteoric rise, but I'd argue that the maroon YES! shirt is kind of iconic at this point. You see those everywhere on the actual WWE broadcasts.

Also, that Triple H shovel gif is my favorite thing on the internet.

My buddy designed a very similar shirt for him and sent it to him seeing if he'd be interested....then they straight up steal his idea and make their own. So shitty. https://twitter.com/_angeloparente/status/422830493491404800

Yea I was kidding, I see those kinds of tweets at every superstar. And did your friend really think they could tweet a shirt idea at the WWE and somehow get paid let alone any credit? I'm sure there are proper channels for things like that.

My buddy designed a very similar shirt for him and sent it to him seeing if he'd be interested....then they straight up steal his idea and make their own. So shitty. https://twitter.com/_angeloparente/status/422830493491404800

Because your friend is the first person who thought of putting a big E on a shirt for a guy named Big E.

Yea I was kidding, I see those kinds of tweets at every superstar. And did your friend really think they could tweet a shirt idea at the WWE and somehow get paid let alone any credit? I'm sure there are proper channels for things like that.

I mean why not? Thats why they call it social networking

Because your friend is the first person who thought of putting a big E on a shirt for a guy named Big E.

Im not saying he was. But look at the designs. Its would seem as if its a pretty clear rip off. This isnt the first time WWE has done something like this. They've ripped off another friend of mine multiple times with his wrestling themed clothing line. 

Besides for the championship belts, has there been any good feuds on the undercard in WWE in years? Yes, Cesaro vs Bryan would be great matches, but I dont trust creative to make it a good feud storyline at all. Christ, I remember being excited for the Jericho/Punk feud a few years back, and they somehow managed to screw that one up with shit like ' your mom had sex out of wedlock".