Anybody excited for Skyrim?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please. someone talk to my brother in law about whatever this is so he stops tweeting about it.

Yes. This. I'm not a gamer at all, but hanging out with idreamofpunk and his wife, I feel like this game is one of the only things going on in the Western world right now. haha

IT IS!!!!!

SHe's been playing for 14 hours now, and that's including pausing for the pets, making food and all that jazz. She also does not consider herself to be a gamer, as this is not a normal occurrence.

This thread died because everyone posting in it probably hasn't slept for three days, hasn't eaten for two, and is either still playing, dead, or passed out in front of their respective platform while their virtual character runs around in circles because their thumb is still on the analog stick.

What race is everybody playing?

i've been playing a Nord since morrowind so i'm continued the tradition here.

I went with a Wood Elf, I'm trying to make him a bad ass archer. So far I can pull off one-shot-kills while sneaking. The animal command power is rather useless but comes in handy when a bear runs up on you.

I'm also playing as a dark elf. Using destruction magic for the most part, but I also use sneak and bow when I'm clearing some bandits out or something. I've been power-leveling my smithing so I can grab my dragonscale stuff, and also leveling enchanting so I can add a 25% destruction magic reduction one to each piece. I'm not sure how much time I have in it, but it's a good amount.

I'm also playing as a dark elf. Using destruction magic for the most part, but I also use sneak and bow when I'm clearing some bandits out or something. I've been power-leveling my smithing so I can grab my dragonscale stuff, and also leveling enchanting so I can add a 25% destruction magic reduction one to each piece. I'm not sure how much time I have in it, but it's a good amount.

There is so much nerd win right here.

There is so much nerd win right here.

Hahaha. I actually never get this into video games. And I saw the 25% enchantments thing somewhere and realized it was a good idea.