FS: NOFX The Decline Clear and 7OTMC

bottlecap

have legal bills to pay, letting go of 2 of my favorite things from my collection to raise the money. posted price or best reasonable offer. will only hold the record(s) for 12 hours. sold to many of you on here before, but its been a few years. PM me your offers. shipping is no extra charge. going to list these on ebay as a one day sale Thursday evening if no one is interested.

NOFX THE DECLINE CLEAR - $700

NOFX 7" OF THE MONTH CLUB, COMPLETE- $200

also have many more rare nofx records if anyone is truly interested, however i'm not that keen on getting rid of the bulk of my collection to raise the funds.

ok. had a lot to deal with considering all the pms i received about this after it was linked on the nofxwiki. the decline and the 7" of the month club are gone. the first person who had sent me payment received them, to the 2 people who paypaled me minutes after, but before i was home to see that they were gone, your money was refunded and i apologize that i didnt somehow have 2 more copies to sell to you. to those who pmd me with offers on a few other records, i responded to you finally. sorry for all the confusion, i got an insane amount of messages in the last 3 hours

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to share some information regarding this transaction:

I made a deal for the clear decline and the NOFX 7" set for $800 ppd. The seller seemed legit and was backed a few times in the good seller/trader/buyer thread.

I sent the funds on November 17th and the seller advised he would ship the items and provide tracking.

After 5 days no tracking number was sent. I contacted the seller through PM here (message still unread) and tried emailing his personal email 5 times all of which were returned undeliverable for whatever reason.

At this time I became very nervous and reluctantly opened a paypal dispute. I felt like a dick doing this so early but couldn't take the risk of losing $800 and explained this to the seller. I invited the seller to contact me and I would cancel the dispute. After a week of no contact I escalated the dispute to a claim and the seller never responded. I got an email today advising that paypal had recovered the funds.

Just a heads up for others that may have ordered from him, submit a claim as soon as possible.