• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doublejvictory
HT exclusive colors limited to 400 each

Grey for TBS

Tan for Bayside

Grey for ADTR

Do you know when the Taking Back Sunday record is hitting stores...or around when?

Probably Feb/March for the Hot Topic vinyl.

Also good idea about Cover Your Tracks, i've been campaigning for that for a while.

Do you know when the Taking Back Sunday record is hitting stores...or around when?

Probably Feb/March for the Hot Topic vinyl.

Also good idea about Cover Your Tracks, i've been campaigning for that for a while.

I was just told by my Victory rep. that these were already in and would ship out very soon so it should be like mid-Jan for the HT exclusives.

Its definitely Tony.

time for idreamofpunk to break out that story where he told Tony to fuck off after a show when he was handing out label comps.

Hey, I just told him I didn't take stuff from Victory Records, and he went all "hey, don't hate!"

I just replied with "pay your bands" and he started screaming at me as I was walking away, and I just yelled "pay your bands" back at him.

he ended up screaming at me more, but I couldn't understand what he was saying because he was looking at the sidewalk because he was bent over, mooning me. Cue me laughing as I walk away because a grown ass man is exposing himself because I told him to actually pay his bands.

[image]

Yeah, classy dude that Tony Victory is.