New Found Glory - NGCS Test Press Auction

[image]

[image]

For anyone interested, I've made 5 hand numbered tests from Nothing Gold Can Stay available for auction. 100% of the proceeds go to charity, so feel free to pay a stupid amount for them and know I am not making bank!

Here's #1 http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Found-Glory-Nothing-Gold-Can-Stay-Test-Pressing-1-/290639155734?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43ab719216#ht_500wt_998

there are 5 up.

Credit to Patrick for the top photo, who has a better camera than I do. More info on my website.

Nice work so far guys. Glad you are spending for the cause.

To be clear, there were 10 of these made. I'm keeping 2 and 3 were given away so the others will not be made for sale later.

I didn't spend money making these (Thanks Patrick) and don't see the validity in making money off them. Trying to get this "label" off to an honest start.

ebay takes 20% of the "donation" to charity for "processing fees"?

thats pretty shitty.

yeah its terrible, basically for putting the little ribbon next to the listing. you're better off just putting in the listing that its for charity and donating the $$ yourself.

I felt this helped legitimize the auction and ensure transparency.

Though its interesting that Music Saves Lives used Mission Fish for an auction they did themselves.

• 5 weeks later...