Black Angels 7"

Devo 2LP

White Stripes 7"

Karen Elson 7"

Mastodon/Feist 7"

Mastodon/Flaming Lips 7"

THe Scientists 7"

Misfits LP (blue)

Ran out of money before I could snag the Lee Hazlewood LP, Pussy Galore 7", Beefheart 7", and the Nobunny 7"

Can anyone in the UK pick me up a copy of Misfits - Walk Among Us on colored? I'll pay for it plus shipping and a couple extra bucks for the trouble.

I have some extra copies I would trade. I'm after the Sigur Ros LP, the Florence & The Machine 7" & The Jezabels 7".

I didn't see any of these at the 3 stores I went to :( Any chance you'd sell me one?

Pelican was bought from Exclusive Company in Appleton WI. I actually feel a little bad about it, but on the other hand I spend $400 there today so I won't feel to bad.

Yeah after just hitting up the West Bend and Milwaukee exclusive company's I figured that label was from this store. I was hoping one of those would have it but none were there maybe I'll go look in Janesville tomorrow since that's fairly close as well.

i think every liquid-filled record is on ebay right now.

LOL at people paying $13 hundo for this nonsense.

And LOL at this person who paid $3500 for it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Liquid-Filled-12-Sixteen-Saltines-Third-Man-Records-RSD-2012-/140741343883?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c4d67a8b#ht_500wt_1182

i think every liquid-filled record is on ebay right now.

LOL at people paying $13 hundo for this nonsense.

And LOL at this person who paid $3500 for it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Liquid-Filled-12-Sixteen-Saltines-Third-Man-Records-RSD-2012-/140741343883?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c4d67a8b#ht_500wt_1182

i laughed out loud at the one with a starting bid of "only $333"

that's pretty cheap...i guess.

I don't listen to Jack White but if there was a damn Third Man shop is Sac, that gimmick record could have funded all the stuff I wanted as well as rent for the month of May. I still can never fathom the absurd amounts that Third Man stuff fetches.

I understand most people aren't even gonna play these things but ya gotta love this persons photos with their grubby paws all over it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Liquid-Filled-12-16-Saltines-Third-Man-Records-RSD-2012-Stripes-/270961182493?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D261008088484%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7898225640554731187#ht_500wt_1287