Remember CCS

tylerrr

I'm sure plenty of you guys used to skate and I'm sure you remember CCS. Well I just randomly went to their site today and got this sweater for just about half off...

[image]

Just thought I'd let you all know they're having some pretty sweet deals right now if you're looking to get a nice gift for someone.

Word.

Use to get all my skateboard orders through CCS. Haven't gotten anything in YEARS then all of a sudden a few months ago I get a CCS catalog in the mail.

Me Too! Maybe they want us back???

Did anybody else also use The-House? I remember that one actually being cheaper than CCS for shoes/clothes, but damn i just looked at their site. They're huge now!

monday i was doing my shitty job in the mall and pitched in a CCS store....it was weird, first thing I asked was, "I used to order from your mailorder catalog all the time back in the day...has this store always been here?" nobody had any clue about the mail order and of course the store was new....didn't have many skateboards, just some bart simpson style banana-board and a bunch of "alternative" clothes

I remember when CCS was a skateboard parts catalog.

Yeah, I was surprised when I got that catalog I was talking about that there was a small section for skateboard stuff, but mostly clothes. I remember 10 years ago it was pages upon pages of boards, wheels, bearings, risers, etc. and maybe a couple pages of tees and backpacks.