NO SLEEP Ebay Test Presses

putol

Holly cow. Had no idea that, that TTNY test would be going for that much.

The test press is at $33.80, and the subscription cover (same cover by the looks of it with different spots for numbering) is at $102.50? Weird.

Also, the tour press cover is way cooler than these, and the merch guy told me the records they were selling were actually test presses. So i'm just confused now.

Man you Americans don't know how good you have it. $10 in shipping is pretty standard for everything for us in Canada. I buy 4 records I'm paying 2 or 3 records worth to ship it

Man you Canadians don't know how good you have it. $15 in shipping is pretty standard for everything for us in Europe. I buy 4 records I'm paying 3 or 4 records worth to ship it

I jest, as annoying as it is to see people complain about 'high' shipping, you could always have it worse (I'm not saying we have it worst, by no means).

I'd also like some of these, but imagine they will go for crazy money.

Man you Americans don't know how good you have it. $10 in shipping is pretty standard for everything for us in Canada. I buy 4 records I'm paying 2 or 3 records worth to ship it

Man you Canadians don't know how good you have it. $15 in shipping is pretty standard for everything for us in Europe. I buy 4 records I'm paying 3 or 4 records worth to ship it

I jest, as annoying as it is to see people complain about 'high' shipping, you could always have it worse (I'm not saying we have it worst, by no means).

I'd also like some of these, but imagine they will go for crazy money.

Man you Earthlings have in easy. If I buy 4 records it is 3,000-4,000 records worth to ship to the moon.

Just saying you could be worse off.