Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

On the three-pack, I went to order it, the loading screen went off for a while and it was basically frozen... I refreshed the page and went to order it again, and it said "Sorry, should be back soon" or something.  Then, I clicked my cart, and it was already in my cart.  That may be the case for some other people as well, although I am not quite sure.

Fixed now, got an order through. Sorry for all the expletives earlier, I just really want this record. My passion got the best of me. Sucks I wasn't able to snag an extra copy of the half/half, not surprised though since it was the most limited. All the flippers probably got to it before anyone else. I wonder if any of these are already showing up on ebay. LOL

Same shit here. I was on right at 2 and couldn't order shit. All i wanted was a three pack. I guess I'll keep my $60. Fuck this shit. This label is off to a great start.

I'd say if there's so much volume on their first release that the site is crashing and some variants are out of stock already that yes, this label is off to a great start. people need to cool their jets.. the label already said if there is enough interest (which it looks like there is) that they will do another pressing.. chiiiiiiill

Refreshed til the dropdown showed up. Site immediately went nuts on me. 

Thanks again for putting this release out for us, BTR. Kind of bummed how the ordering went though for obvious reasons though.

This. I was glued to the screen WAYYYYY before two. Oh well, not the end of the world. 

I'd say if there's so much volume on their first release that the site is crashing and some variants are out of stock already that yes, this label is off to a great start. people need to cool their jets.. the label already said if there is enough interest (which it looks like there is) that they will do another pressing.. chiiiiiiill

Haha. I'm chill now. I got heated in that few minutes there. I ended up getting what I was looking for. I shouldn't be surprised though, almost all preorders with at least minimal hype have been this way. Just gotta keep hitting f5 and keep trying to check out. That's what I've learned. The Something Corporate pre-orders on Enjoy the ride were ridiculous. I kept getting errors and kept refreshing and going back to the store's main page. Barely got a copy, and it was while i was at work, so the internet/computers were kind of shitty, it was a freaking miracle.

My greed got the best of me. Selected the 1/2 variant (which is what I wanted), and when I was at the cartscreen I thought "wait, was there a test press option?" Ended up going back to see if I could grab one. It let me add it into my cart but then there were some weird site problems that included an error saying that my discount code wasn't valid (even though I didn't enter one), and then not allowing me to dump the test press they were sold out of...

Glad I at least was able to grab a marble.