Anyone need a 180g Caspian - Tertia?

Find some decent headphones and listen to it now - http://caspiantheband.bandcamp.com/album/tertia

Ghosts of the Garden City and Raven are fucking incredible. But the whole album is gripping and undulates in this kind of perfect way that is both heavy and beautiful. Epochs in Dmaj is shrill and light, like Explosions In The Sky's First Breath After A Coma. The record closes with Sycamore and an incredible drum off that is one of the best live show closer's ever.

Just listen to the album in whatever way you can.

Find some decent headphones and listen to it now - http://caspiantheband.bandcamp.com/album/tertia

Ghosts of the Garden City and Raven are fucking incredible. But the whole album is gripping and undulates in this kind of perfect way that is both heavy and beautiful. Epochs in Dmaj is shrill and light, like Explosions In The Sky's First Breath After A Coma. The record closes with Sycamore and an incredible drum off that is one of the best live show closer's ever.

Just listen to the album in whatever way you can.

thanks dude! gonna listen now!

They did. Most labels hold back a certain amount of their pressings for shipping errors and the like. And sometimes records get mixed together and you find them later on.

Also, the first (and as of now, only) pressing of Tertia is totally sold out. You might be able to find a stray maroon copy in a distro or something. But it's increasingly harder to get ahold of.

gotta make that cash :) I think most labels save a few in case shit gets lost or damaged when the original order goes up. I know fat does since I got a NOFX record that was fucked up from the factory and they replaced it

PS I've got both of the hazy versions. One is a tour version, can't remember which, but I'd be into letting go of one if someone really wanted it. PM a decent offer and I might let 'er go

Plants always have an over/under, which usually is an "over." Most of the time, if a label says that it's "out of 100" it usually means that it's out of 109 or some odd number.

For me personally, I hold onto a few in case of USPS damage or personal error, but they're definitely included in the actual pressing numbers. I doubt many labels press 125/525 just to hold on to 25 copies and still profess that they're pressed out of 100/500.