500 LPs for $1,649 (aka STEAL OF THE CENTURY)

These prices are seriously insane if you're just looking for black vinyl.

http://gottagrooverecords.com/record-pressing-specials-holidays-2011/?a=GGR334

Record Pressing Special #1 –

500 Black 150 GRAM 12” Vinyl w/ B&W Jackets & Labels = $1649

Includes: master lacquers, 2step plating, 5 test pressings, B&W Labels and Single Pocket Jackets, 100% Recycled Black vinyl.

Includes overrun!

Black and White labels and Black and White Jackets!

Add polybags for $25 extra! (unstuffed)

Upgrade to random color wax for $50 extra!

Record Pressing Special #2 –

500 Black 150 GRAM 12” Vinyl w/ BLACK + 1 STOCK SPOT COLOR Jackets & Labels = $1725

Includes: master lacquers, 2step plating, 5 test pressings, Black on 1 non-metallic stock color paper labels & Single Pocket Jackets, 100% Recycled Black vinyl.

Includes overrun!

Stock paper / jacket board colors to choose from:

Beige PMS-155; Pink PMS-2365; Royal Blue PMS-072; Light Green PMS-375; Purple PMS-261; Orange PMS-021; Red PMS-185; White; Process Yellow; Light Blue PMS-297; Maroon PMS-195; Dark Green PMS-355. Please note- reverse-out print costs $25 extra.

Add polybags for $25! (unstuffed)

Record Pressing Special #3 –

500 Black 150 GRAM 12” Vinyl w/ Black & Silver OR Black & Gold Jackets & Labels = $1825

Includes: master lacquers, 2step plating, 5 test pressings, Black on either silver or gold labels and Single Pocket Jackets, 100% Recycled Black vinyl.

Includes overrun!

Black on either Gold PMS-873 or Silver PMS-877 paper / jacket board. Please note- reverse out print costs $25 extra.

Record Pressing Special #4 –

500 Black 150 GRAM 12” Vinyl w/ FULL COLOR CMYK Jackets & Labels = $1875

Includes: master lacquers, 2step plating, 5 test pressings, FULL COLOR Labels and Single Pocket Jackets, 100% Recycled Black vinyl.

Includes overrun!

Full Color Labels & Full Color Jackets!

Upgrade to random color wax for FREE!

is this the plant that did Native "Wrestling Moves"?

Dunno. But I can say that Gotta Groove has done all of my label's releases thus far, and I have always been extremely happy with their quality and customer service. My fifth release is at their plant right now, with a handful more in the works with them, too.

We used Gotta Groove for the Banquets / Mayflower split, which we were all really happy with. They set realistic timelines, got it out EARLY and are very helpful. Every time I email their sales rep, he gets back in about 3-10 minutes!

I also had the opportunity to visit the plant and meet some of their staff who seemed very knowledgable. We will definitely be using them again!

To anyone who uses Gotta Groove off of this deal, I'd really appreciate if you mentioned the following referral code: GGR334 (or even just my name or my label's name, Youth Conspiracy Records). Thanks!

Also, Brent, I think your experience with GGR has been the exception, not the rule. I've never heard anyone else run into any big problems with them.

Also, Brent, I think your experience with GGR has been the exception, not the rule. I've never heard anyone else run into any big problems with them.

Brent has had horrible experiences with every plant ever. And he's always the only one. I'm starting to think it's him.

But seriously, the shit Brent had to deal with was really lame, but the two records I've done with them turned out really great. And when they screwed up the lovedrug ep, the plant was quick to make it right. But all these releases were before they started getting a lot of big business, so as Brent said, I think they were trying really hard to impress back then. Hopefully they aren't going the way of many plants and not extending the same service to the "little guy".