I Am The Avalanche - S/T on Friday

Here are some more pics for those interested

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The inside gatefold has all the lyrics which is why we didnt make an insert for this one. Thanks to everyone for the support, I hope to convince drive thru to allow us to press a few more albums next year but who knows with them.

The good part about this release is the value will only go up. If you decide to sell it down the road. Which i do not plan to do as i love i am the avalanche, but if it is expensive it will be worth it.

I don't know why but this comment just comes off as odd. Anyway! I had no intention of ordering because I only care for a few songs off this LP, but this looks pretty sweet. I may cave if red is still available tomorrow when I get to it.

The good part about this release is the value will only go up. If you decide to sell it down the road. Which i do not plan to do as i love i am the avalanche, but if it is expensive it will be worth it.

I don't know why but this comment just comes off as odd. Anyway! I had no intention of ordering because I only care for a few songs off this LP, but this looks pretty sweet. I may cave if red is still available tomorrow when I get to it.

Yeah don't really know what i was trying to say