Dan Andriano (alk3) / Mike Felumlee split 12"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what the deal is with the banquet emails, since there has been literally ZERO communication between us about this record. interpunk is definitely getting copies, though.

and yeah, the record is sold out! i think i just found a few boxes i forgot about in storage, though. they'll be on ebay for $150 each soon.

Ay! No troll jokes! Thats the first thing you gotta understand as a new label is that troll jokes go out the window. Your next step is to put up a pre-order for a record and then wait to send it out for a whole year ;)

not sure what the deal is with the banquet emails, since there has been literally ZERO communication between us about this record. interpunk is definitely getting copies, though.

and yeah, the record is sold out! i think i just found a few boxes i forgot about in storage, though. they'll be on ebay for $150 each soon.

Ay! No troll jokes! Thats the first thing you gotta understand as a new label is that troll jokes go out the window. Your next step is to put up a pre-order for a record and then wait to send it out for a whole year ;)

I pre-ordered this years ago, Im glad Dan finally got around sending them out.

Guest markovianprocess

If you're talking about Banquet Records in the UK, they recently got an exclusive colour for the shop of From Here To Infirmary, so I'd imagine they would want to get copies of your release in.

If you're talking about Banquet Records in the UK, they recently got an exclusive colour for the shop of From Here To Infirmary, so I'd imagine they would want to get copies of your release in.

That's pretty swell of them to put up a preorder for it before they even talk to him about getting copies.

Guest markovianprocess

That's pretty swell of them to put up a preorder for it before they even talk to him about getting copies.

Couldn't they be getting copies through src or Interpunk maybe?

Couldn't they be getting copies through src or Interpunk maybe?

I dunno what kind of relationship they have with SRC or Interpunk. Probably none. Maaaaaaaaybe with SRC because of how they had the From Here To Infirmary presses with them. But i'd still say probably not.