Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

What's funny though is that this is the community that buys from small labels. If he expects to run a successful record label (read a small "business" that presses records that people will eventually buy), then he just screwed 80% of his potential investors. I'd never buy a thing from this guy's "label." I don't think many of us on here would. Does he not get that? The majority of the serious collectors (read collectors that spend tons of money on their collections) hang out on these boards (I'd imagine), so unless he's licensing Evanescence or Michael Buble, his market knows who he is and isn't going to be incredibly supportive of his endeavors.

We should all start sending him spoiled fruit in the mail once a week.

See, I have mixed feelings about all of this. I had a package turn up missing like everyone else here. I gifted him 25 bucks for it. When it didn't show up, he sent out two records from his personal collection to make up for it. He could have easily walked away with my gifted cash but instead he took the loss on it. I've chatted with Adam a bit and he seems like a good dude. Sucks that things like this happen.

See, I have mixed feelings about all of this. I had a package turn up missing like everyone else here. I gifted him 25 bucks for it. When it didn't show up, he sent out two records from his personal collection to make up for it. He could have easily walked away with my gifted cash but instead he took the loss on it.

I had this EXACT thing happen to me this month. I wonder if it was the same dude??

See, I have mixed feelings about all of this. I had a package turn up missing like everyone else here. I gifted him 25 bucks for it. When it didn't show up, he sent out two records from his personal collection to make up for it. He could have easily walked away with my gifted cash but instead he took the loss on it.

I had this EXACT thing happen to me this month. I wonder if it was the same dude??

Well mine was with Adam(recordhound). It was about a month before these threads started popping up.

This is a serious bummer. I've interacted with the dude a bit outside of the board threads and he's always seemed like a really nice dude. I keep wanting to defend him and think that CD's are fairly minuscule if life has a lot going on, but for as long as this dude has been stringing folks along, maybe he's just hoping the brunt of it will dissipate further and further the more he chooses to forget it. Ah well, it's still completely wrong.

This guy sucks end of story, and I find very strange that so many of the records he's sent gets lost. Especially when I know of plenty of labels that ship hundreds of items/records/etc out, and nothing gets lost, and if they do, they take care of it with in a very timely professional manner. Anybody here that defends this guy is an excuse maker. This community needs to shine a bright light on the scammers and hold them accountable, not give them 50 million excuses to keep peoples hard earned cash, and never send them their stuff. And for him to send you something you didn't want to begin with is hardly making up for a transaction. The guy should just of refunded your money back,. Business 101 is something this guy skipped out on, and instead took all your money, straight to his bank account, and laughed all the way.

He can get on facebook but not VC? Like his ISP has a block on this site? Oh god these excuses keep getting better and better. If he is in fact mailing out something to Jacob, he damn well better be sending a partial refund as well for the three month hostage he had. Something tells me that no one will get their shit unless they fucking hound the hell out of him. Good luck everyone.

He gave me a tracking number today.

He says that he cannot get onto VC, but to message him via facebook. I had to add him first, and I messaged his girlfriend as well.

We'll see, just awaiting this number to register///record show up and I'll be pleased as punch!

He friended me on fb a couple weeks ago because i basically spammed his label's page about sending my record. Just today he told me that he sent my package. I was a bit doubtful but he sent me a picture of the receipt, which i have linked below. The date and all the prices were all correct and he was telling me how he sent some tracking info to people in the US because shipping is so cheap (I live in Canada) and that seems to check out with you. Fingers crossed!

Here's the receipt:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404423_2937868758366_1010528332_32853841_49579671_n.jpg

I got a hold of him through facebook. Told me he hasn't been able to get on VC because he doesn't have internet right now so he can't get peoples addresses. Told me he'd have me tracking info on Tuesday. I'll post again if he actually sends me tracking info

He told you that he doesn't get internet through facebook...