Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Ugh. I've not a vestige invested in this thread, other than the fact that I was a click away from buying something from him, but this is getting ridiculous. How is someone as naive as this to think that they can try to get a 'label' off and running, at the exact time people are hounding him for goods not received? How are you simultaneously posting updates on facebook, and actively doing things that interest you and your cause, and avoiding incredibly forgiving, benefit-of-the-doubt-giving people that would like nothing more than communication?

This probably could have worked ten years ago, when your every move couldn't be tracked, but it just doesn't make sense today. How is your 'label' not derailing right now, and suffering from the same 'anxiety riddled stagnation' that seems to have overtaken your record trading abilities?

I've been in brain jail before, where it's physically impossible to reach out to anyone, but to my recollection, it wasn't selective brain jail. I wanted to talk to/reach out to/fulfill promises to a lot of people, but couldn't do any of them. I didn't get to pick and choose. None of this really makes sense.

Maybe this should have just been an open letter I wrote to myself. . .

i traded with him in september-ish and never got anything, despite his saying it went out priority, blah blah. i doubt anyone is ever going to get anything. maybe this was all to get money/distro for his label or something? seems weird, but judging by the situation i don't think anything is out of the question right now.

I was going to send him a message on facebook, but it looks like he disabled sending messages to him on there? Apparently he is back with the g/f though, as it says they are together since 08. He hasnt logged on here in two weeks, but has had time to change his facebook pictures around.

Looks like the initial post in this thread bought enough time for a lot of 45 day windows to expire. No excuse to this shit. I'm sorry to everyone that got taken by this guy. The good news is that 99% of the people on here are reliable but it takes one shit head to leave a bad taste for all.

Looks like the initial post in this thread bought enough time for a lot of 45 day windows to expire. No excuse to this shit. I'm sorry to everyone that got taken by this guy. The good news is that 99% of the people on here are reliable but it takes one shit head to leave a bad taste for all.

i was thinking the same thing. i hope this doesn't deter people from using this board. almost all of the transactions i have done here have been perfect. even though he fucked over so many people, i hope one guy doesn't ruin it for everyone else.