Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Ok, bare with me as I had this all typed up, and it got deleted before it posted. I have come to the conclusion that Adam is in fact moving to Manitoba, Winnipeg to be exact. The distance from Winnepeg to Rock Hill is 1200 miles. When you take Adam Hamilton, you get 12 total characters. 8 in just his last name, which is as many as Rock Hill and Manitoba and Winnipeg. PRoving that he loves to live in places with as many characters as his name.

Now, to tie "themrye" to Adam... Adam recently had found out that his girlfriend was moving out due to a child with another man. When a situation as sticky as this happens, many tears are wept. On top of the fact that Adam no longer will be having sex, even more tears will be wept and leaving him with just a hand. "Themrye" has stated in numerous posts before, that he enjoys crying while masturbating. Adam has expressed interest in getting everything Dave Hause has ever done. Dave himself has stated that every sandwhich he orders he gets it on Rye bread when available as it is his favorite bread. Both accounts were created in July of '11. 1 plus 1 equals two. TWO accounts for 1 person. Also, the posts from each account show that one was heavily active and one not active at all, like his second acct for when shit hit the fan. Now he thought he would throw us off by having the backup acct registered first, but with the help of math and a few careful observations you can see the truth. Themrye IS Adam Hamilton.

Ok, bare with me as I had this all typed up, and it got deleted before it posted. I have come to the conclusion that Adam is in fact moving to Manitoba, Winnipeg to be exact. The distance from Winnepeg to Rock Hill is 1200 miles. When you take Adam Hamilton, you get 12 total characters. 8 in just his last name, which is as many as Rock Hill and Manitoba and Winnipeg. PRoving that he loves to live in places with as many characters as his name.

Now, to tie "themrye" to Adam... Adam recently had found out that his girlfriend was moving out due to a child with another man. When a situation as sticky as this happens, many tears are wept. On top of the fact that Adam no longer will be having sex, even more tears will be wept and leaving him with just a hand. "Themrye" has stated in numerous posts before, that he enjoys crying while masturbating. Adam has expressed interest in getting everything Dave Hause has ever done. Dave himself has stated that every sandwhich he orders he gets it on Rye bread when available as it is his favorite bread. Both accounts were created in July of '11. 1 plus 1 equals two. TWO accounts for 1 person. Also, the posts from each account show that one was heavily active and one not active at all, like his second acct for when shit hit the fan. Now he thought he would throw us off by having the backup acct registered first, but with the help of math and a few careful observations you can see the truth. Themrye IS Adam Hamilton.

made my fucking night! +1

Here's my plan. We should somehow contact Dave Hause and see if he would be down to stage an elaborate meeting with this dude in some obscure town at a giant house late at night. When Adam? gets there, Dave will say that he has to go turn something off upstairs and that "he'll be right back" and "make yourself comfortable" and then when our guy sits at the kitchen bar, Chris Hansen will walk out and catch that predator.

The banter between Chris and Adam? will be awkward at best. When our guy tries to leave, VC members will ambush him and search his car and find boxes of unused shipping labels. When asked about these, he will claim that he was just bringing them to make sure Dave knew about how to ship Loved Ones and solo merch. He will say that he has never done this before and that he just wanted to make sure Dave was safe and that all of his internet posts were just him trying to help people. Litigation will ensue and people will get what they deserve. Records...refunds...racketeering charges.

That's because you are Adam.

Yeah, cause again, your logic is sound. Have you sent money and not received any records?

i attempted to trade with him back in the fall and never received my records. so at this point, i have no faith in him, and it seems that yocaseycasey and selfreliable logic is at least somewhat valid.

It doesn't help to flame the person who is trying to help make everything better. I'm not going to ever buy from Adam again, but I don't want everyone who still has outstanding records to not receive anything.

Sorry for helping. Really.

ROCKET CAT SIGNAL!!! JACOBRACCUIA = ROCKET CAT!!! See how defensive he's getting!?

[image]